Road bike thread

So I just bought an Elite Qubo Digital brand new for 50% off

Im stoked and can’t wait to try it.

I might be able to set it up on swift too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It will work with Zwift. Bluetooth will be a bit clunky, better to get ANT+ if using a laptop

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

It will work with Zwift. Bluetooth will be a bit clunky, better to get ANT+ if using a laptop

Yeah i was looking at getting the dongle for my laptop so I can use Zwift

Do you have experience with zwift?

essaye fullgas je sais que c'est gratuit, mais je sais pas si tu peux simuler le power avec la cadence/vitesse

Thanks, pour l'instant j'utilise perfpro, l'interface est pas parfaite, mais ça fait la job et gratuit 14jours. Y'a surement moyen de contourner la période d'essai en jouant dans regedit..

Yeah i was looking at getting the dongle for my laptop so I can use Zwift

Do you have experience with zwift?

Experience how? The weight dopers? Lolol

Zwift is a good training tool along with sufferfest. It just gets boring after awhile. I highly suggest getting a trainer tire as well the trainer will destroy a normal tire. My first trainer was similar to yours

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07VTRBX6P/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_79kIEb67FRBCJ

The roller style trainers have better "road feel" to be anyways. My Tacx Neo is awesome but doesnt have the feeling, its hard to describe... Get a fan in front of you, you will need it.

The roller style trainers have better "road feel" to be anyways. My Tacx Neo is awesome but doesnt have the feeling, its hard to describe... Get a fan in front of you, you will need it.

I’ll dig one out. I’m excited haha, I’ve ridden rollers before but never full on training on a trainer. This is going to be fun

my inside ride emotion is pretty damn hard to beat, but I need a powermeter or upgrade the mag resistance to the new smart one.

I’ll dig one out. I’m excited haha, I’ve ridden rollers before but never full on training on a trainer. This is going to be fun

Default "intensity" will be 50% in Zwift you can adjust it but actually power output will the same. If the trainer is new there could be a promotion for a month of free zwift, many of them have that deal. The resistance unit on the Elite is not bad for turbo style trainer, It will be more than enough to train and climb! Climbs you will feel. I would start with the 4 week build me up program in workouts. Put the setup on a carpet or a mat, it gets a bit loud.

my inside ride emotion is pretty damn hard to beat, but I need a powermeter or upgrade the mag resistance to the new smart one.
Power output on the smart ones is close enough for most people. I compared my Tacx and Garmin pedals borrowed. It was around 10%, not the end of the world. I borrowed the pedals to calibrate the trainer but it's not really needed.

I've tried a few trainers... I like the operation of the Wahoo Kickr the best but wahoo is an annoying brand with all the stupid attachments for rich people that will get dropped anyways

There are legit people riding in 3-6 large groups lolol. They're going to ruin it all for us

Bonus. I think I'm going to drop the bars one shim
c5bbc63e414d8bf173b9abc7fff9c987.jpg

Went on goin, at was pretty. Thanks OPX for the brakes,works good!
36089971b227737bcccc18a0716ccb37.jpg
74f9edf62f0cd76eb67342451531c66c.jpg

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back