Road bike thread

2f51b36ca06df51e0b98caf889b82259.jpg

New wheel day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 520 Plus now and had a Element Bolt. They're both about the same. The bolt was easier to use and better to see, the color led readout for Strava segments is awesome... I went with the Garmin as it has live tracking, automatic crash detection and i got the Varia rear radar now. Syncs up well my my watch too. I do remember the issue on the elemnt and bolt were the rubber buttons peeling off or up. They sell skins for them. Wahoo wins with software and setup. Connect IQ can be annoying. With the wahoo you can setup the pages via the app.

At the end of the day they're pretty much the same. Buy whichever you get the better deal on.

I have a 520 Plus now and had a Element Bolt. They're both about the same. The bolt was easier to use and better to see, the color led readout for Strava segments is awesome... I went with the Garmin as it has live tracking, automatic crash detection and i got the Varia rear radar now. Syncs up well my my watch too. I do remember the issue on the elemnt and bolt were the rubber buttons peeling off or up. They sell skins for them. Wahoo wins with software and setup. Connect IQ can be annoying. With the wahoo you can setup the pages via the app.

At the end of the day they're pretty much the same. Buy whichever you get the better deal on.

Is it worth to buy used?

And does garmin tell you when you when a new segment starts on strava?

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Last edited:
J'ai réglé l'histoire d'engourdissement du paquet ! C'est chose du passé mais j'ai transféré ça dans un mal de bas de dos ! Je crois qu'à la reprise des activités je devrai avoir un fit... Je suspecte ma potence et mon siège de pas être pour moi !

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Is it worth to buy used?

And does garmin tell you when you when a new segment starts on strava?

Yea Garmin has live segments like the Wahoo. You need to have Strava Premium though for 10$ a month and follow the prompts to activate the live segments. I don't see the harm in going used but these things aren't much new and from what I see only don't get changed too often unless the unit stops working or you want a massive upgrade. My Bolt was ripped off because I forgot to to remove it off my bike, oh well. I think MEC has some different colors on sale for 310$ for the Elemnt and 289$ for the Garmin on closeout as the Edge 530 replaced it. You will need speed and cadence sensors.

Mec has pink ones for 309$ not sure you will find one for cheaper. Maybe 50$ cheaper used... Pricing on Wahoo stuff is pretty set in stone with them

Mec has pink ones for 309$ not sure you will find one for cheaper. Maybe 50$ cheaper used... Pricing on Wahoo stuff is pretty set in stone with them
309 is not that bad,but for almost the same price i can have a garmin 800 used which supposed to be better i guess, but then again...its a used one

Pris un plus long dîner et j'ai été faire ma première ride en bib, pas de shoe cover ni de leg warmer...j'adore!!
Belle journée, feels good!

Question power meter...

Stages ou 4iiii? Juste le bras

Batterie rechargable ou coin?

Achetter used vaut la peine?

Si j'utilise un wahoo elemnt bolt les 2 fonctionnent bien dessus?

stages ou 4iiii ? same thing mais stages est plus facilement accessible

batterie rechargeable ou coin ? on s'en fou, le coin ça prend 1.8sec à changer

used : c'est de l'électronique, donc toujours des chances qui sa marche tout croche.

Oui les 2 fonctionnent sur les gps wahoo

la question qu'il faut que tu te poses c'est plus : est-ce que tu en as besoin ?

Back