Road bike thread

guys let me tell you. I still work part time at Quilicot and I'm looking at the orders and pre-orders everytime I work.

- If you want a bike this summer : Forget it you're to late, unless you want a 8000$ + bike
- If you want a smart trainer for next winter : Make a full deposit now
- If you want a fatbike for next winter : Make a full deposit now and even now, you might not get one until 2022.

Also, I hope you don't need parts, cause shimano ain't shipping anything before May. I mean, not even special order, I'm talking about our yearly 300k booking that we normaly receive in november.

We have already everything ordered. The suppliers are simply not able to fulfill the demand. Everything is backorder.

You want an E-mountain bike ? Not until 2023 baby

I'm so glad i found a Norco bigfoot 3 2021 fatbike in november 2020, i hope nothings gonna break for a while.

Does anyone ride a single side power meter? I was looking at them and was debating if spending the extra money for dual is worth it or not

dual side is useless, you will always be unequal in terms of pedaling and there is no real benefit to try work to get both side equals.

guys let me tell you. I still work part time at Quilicot and I'm looking at the orders and pre-orders everytime I work.

- If you want a bike this summer : Forget it you're to late, unless you want a 8000$ + bike
- If you want a smart trainer for next winter : Make a full deposit now
- If you want a fatbike for next winter : Make a full deposit now and even now, you might not get one until 2022.

Also, I hope you don't need parts, cause shimano ain't shipping anything before May. I mean, not even special order, I'm talking about our yearly 300k booking that we normaly receive in november.

We have already everything ordered. The suppliers are simply not able to fulfill the demand. Everything is backorder.

You want an E-mountain bike ? Not until 2023 baby

Spoke to owner of a shop in West Island, he's trying to get a ridiculous custom build for someone done but can't get his hands on the groupset he needs. Suppliers are just f-ed in the A right now. I'm glad business is good but it'd be better for everyone if they could get their shit together to allow the shops to move more product.

I just sent my bike to the shop for a professional tune up just for some peace of mind and I suck at bartape jobs, going from winter trainer mode to road mode early this year. At pick up I'm gonna get some new shoes, helmet, and have Stages Ultegra left side power meter on order for late April too.

Kickr V5 is going RMA, getting picked up Tuesday, they'll send me a new one in the coming weeks/months, When it's still in the box I'll probably be tempted to sell the replacement if the market is super hot this Fall, we'll see, I'll probably keep it, Winter is long.

My gf was receiving chemo last year so I couldn't do group rides without risking killing her since we were in a bubble, but that's not the case this year thankfully so I'm down for a 2-2.5 Watt/KG group ride whenever

Just saying btw, if anyone need some mechanic work and have a hard time getting an appointment I do mechanic and bike at home, I have pretty much everything except maybe a Pressfit tool and an alignment tool.

I'm down for a bike ride to this summer, I live in ste-scholastique (mirabel) and it's perfect for bike rides

Got a reasonable price for muh first full carbon bike, didn't felt like spending that amount cause I'm cheap, but after trashing it on the first ride, she's worth it
Honest Shimano 105 groupset, Thickshlicks because I love em, have a Brooks saddle I might throw on there.

Rolled out of the shop and full of mud

BIKE02.jpg

Just picked up this beauty, cant wait to try it on trails!

Superx/sram
803efd889c1da0a9fc73886bd388bb6e.jpg

Last edited:
whuttt!?? why?

super belle ride en tous cas, tu gardes l'autre?
Ouais je garde l'autre aussi

Cest un parfait bike pour les routes pas nettoyé plein de debris,puis je veux faire plus de gravel cet ete aussi

Le poid est quand meme impressionant 19lbs et quelques poussieres

Back