Road bike thread

Enfin finis le build
ce607c3bdd823d2f3d9fb9302addac97.jpg
b4a9a50f1e53bdae062d64ca435219af.jpg
d5537d2c45a5e1d4959b56aae62a7ae8.jpg

Left early this am for 60km of windfest! I took a friend of mine along but she's still rather new to cycling so luckily the headwind was heading east. Coming back was fun!

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I finally got the front wheel finished for this thing.

I built this frame 7 years ago, during the peak of the fixed gear scene. Weighs just under 14lbs as is.

20210411_153659.jpg

How much you charge for a frame if I want one ? I'm looking for a tracklocross style, so fixed/single speed but with 35mm clearance

Sent you a message

I will probably get back into frame building next year. I attempted to get a business going, but I can't compete with Marinoni on the custom side, seeing as though I had to buy my tubes through them.

Marinoni sont sur la king coche pour la soudure/conaissance des matériaux en tous cas. J'ai été pas mal impressionné de faire la visite.

Holy shit headwind on the way back home.

I will probably just sleep in tomorrow lol

Lol yeah I usually head out west on my rides and whenever there's a wind out of the East I'm always dreading the way back lol, 5-10km/hr boost on way out, negative of that on way back lol

Anyone here have a L2P account or plug? I need some
Norco parts and no one in shops are answering

Lol yeah I usually head out west on my rides and whenever there's a wind out of the East I'm always dreading the way back lol, 5-10km/hr boost on way out, negative of that on way back lol

A have a relatively wide chest for someone that's road cycling so my aerodynamic properties are similar to that of a Hummer H1.
Not great with winds like we had yesterday lol.

Je suis presentement a la recherche d'un velo de route. Auriez-vous vous des suggestions? Budget de 1000$
Peux etre use.
Grandeur large ou 56cm
Le velo va servir a des promenade en famille et je vais avoir une remorque

Envoyé de mon SM-G973W en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
First ride this evening. Quick 22km. Damn that felt good. Headwind on the way back was brutal, though.

Je suis presentement a la recherche d'un velo de route. Auriez-vous vous des suggestions? Budget de 1000$
Peux etre use.
Grandeur large ou 56cm
Le velo va servir a des promenade en famille et je vais avoir une remorque

Envoyé de mon SM-G973W en utilisant Tapatalk
Without sounding like a jerk.. 1000$ ain't buying much and there isn't much in stock or anything in stock. I was at the bike shop the other day and it was bare of affordable stuff.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back