Road bike thread

le mont megantic c'est 500 m de déniveler
vla un couple d'anné je suis parti du walmart a mégantique pour aller au mont megantique
et l'aller retour ca mavais donner 94 km 1800 m de déniveler positif
La désente est horrible par contre et ca monte en sale il y a des rampe a 18%

I'm running into problem after problem with the drivetrain on my CAAD12 105, just can't get it to adjust properly despite seeing a handful of mechanics (long story I won't get in to)... but am I dumb to pick up a new Ultegra rim brake groupset with cranks and just start fresh? It's a lot of money, I could dump the 105 used for a few bucks but it'll still be a big bill. I really do love the bike otherwise it's just I want my bloody shifting SOLVED once and for all. Di2 was explored but it's not gonna happen.

I'm running into problem after problem with the drivetrain on my CAAD12 105, just can't get it to adjust properly despite seeing a handful of mechanics (long story I won't get in to)... but am I dumb to pick up a new Ultegra rim brake groupset with cranks and just start fresh? It's a lot of money, I could dump the 105 used for a few bucks but it'll still be a big bill. I really do love the bike otherwise it's just I want my bloody shifting SOLVED once and for all. Di2 was explored but it's not gonna happen.
Did you checked your rear derailleur hanger aligment?

Whats the exact problem with the adjustment?

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Finalement CH en bas de 5 min today! Cetait ruff
d6b40e9b2d6dac8533174e4754abc4d1.jpg

Si tu es sur un budget, regarde pour du ultegra 6700. ou 5700 (10speed). super smooth et pas trop cher. Sinon, fait le saut vers SRAM hehe. Les manettes de routes sont vraiment bien.

Ok so doing more interneting I found that there are problems with the BB30 BBs a lot of the time, there's issues with the FSA chain rings and even the Cannondale SI crankset... so we're gonna try removing it all, putting in an adapter sleeve thing so I can go Shimano with external BB and run shimano crankset and rings etc. and then see what's what.

On another note, do I need to keep Strava premium to get Live segments on my garmin? I actually kind of like it.

Ok so doing more interneting I found that there are problems with the BB30 BBs a lot of the time, there's issues with the FSA chain rings and even the Cannondale SI crankset... so we're gonna try removing it all, putting in an adapter sleeve thing so I can go Shimano with external BB and run shimano crankset and rings etc. and then see what's what.

On another note, do I need to keep Strava premium to get Live segments on my garmin? I actually kind of like it.
Yes you have to pay

I have a Si cranck set, from a 2020 supersix, i used it for 2 weeks, brand new 170mm, if you want it let me know

What kind of power meter do you guys have on your bikes? Shopping to get one and wanted some advice

Last edited:
The levels of jackassery were high at CGV tonight. Two ambulances, people cutting in out of traffic and just general disrespectful attitude

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

The levels of jackassery were high at CGV tonight. Two ambulances, people cutting in out of traffic and just general disrespectful attitude

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Go to camilien houde instead

What is the real lap of CGV?

With the longer hair pin? Or the one that cuts the edge?

Everytime i do the one that cuts AND the longer one , it says "CGV 1 laps from pont victoria", but in strava map its all the same, i cant do a PR on the long one because it calculates as the shorter one.

Back