Road bike thread

oui avec les plus jeunes on fait beaucoup de jeux d'habiletées. Mais cette années avec les cadettes fille, le niveau est juste deja trop fort, alors on se penche sur l'aspect performance comme on a un groupe élite qui fait de la course.

cadet femme t'es pas mal rendu la developper l'aspect train to train et learn to compete, nice coaching lol t'es coach ou ??

Another day and another crash/ ambulance at the track. At the hairpin obviously... Also large pelotons cut the corner at 13 (track limits big time) and enter back on shouting. They re in a blind spot and with the sun low in the sky back lit. The speed differential is massive a slower riders get spooked. This is what I observed for 20 mins tonight.

At this rate they'll either add obstacles or close it down

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Another day and another crash/ ambulance at the track. At the hairpin obviously... Also large pelotons cut the corner at 13 (track limits big time) and enter back on shouting. They re in a blind spot and with the sun low in the sky back lit. The speed differential is massive a slower riders get spooked. This is what I observed for 20 mins tonight.

That section used to be cars only and bikes had to ride off the circuit then get back on and the hairpin used to be closed altogether for bikes

Honestly, it's not even that great of a spot anymore, if I was serious enough to have a TT bike I'd be serious enough to live somewhere I could ride my TT bike lol. Riding a roadie there I don't even see the point anymore.

Honestly, it's not even that great of a spot anymore, if I was serious enough to have a TT bike I'd be serious enough to live somewhere I could ride my TT bike lol. Riding a roadie there I don't even see the point anymore.
I'm on the fence most days. It's just easy to get to and didnt have to get worried about dealing with some person in the burbs who's pissed off at life running you over. But damn CGV is packed these days and absolutely zero common sense.

What the fuck
22e97078264a72a4c485ef7860d2f0cb.jpg

J'allais dire je pense pas que quelquun se tapperait 800km unplanned hahah incroyable pareil

I mean, if you had it roughly planned out, and then you wake up a saturday morning with a 70km/h tail wind...

Longest I did was NDG-Riviere Rouge, unplanned on a cross bike. Phone died 1/2 way, had to buy a map.

I mean, if you had it roughly planned out, and then you wake up a saturday morning with a 70km/h tail wind...

Longest I did was NDG-Riviere Rouge, unplanned on a cross bike. Phone died 1/2 way, had to buy a map.

jesus, 800km though you need to be ready with food intake etc fucking hell the unplanned rides are a big gamble hahahah

Back