Road bike thread

The levels of jackassery were high at CGV tonight. Two ambulances, people cutting in out of traffic and just general disrespectful attitude

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

What time did you go? I left around 6pm because it was getting a bit too much for me...

What is the real lap of CGV?

With the longer hair pin? Or the one that cuts the edge?

Everytime i do the one that cuts AND the longer one , it says "CGV 1 laps from pont victoria", but in strava map its all the same, i cant do a PR on the long one because it calculates as the shorter one.

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

I always thought it was the longer hairpin

Laps from pont victoria, theres no other lap segments
b5cd503a87593f3bc5024115eee06eed.jpg

WOOHOO bike's sorted! Swapped out the BB30 BS and the FSA crapshit crankset and voila! All is well! Feels like a new bike!

Shoutout to Jared at Gianella who worked through the issue piece by piece to get things right. Went to 2 other shops and nothing changed.

It's the best feeling having a properly sorted roadie after dealing with grinds and knocks etc etc, gives you so much more confidence to go long

Question TACX NEO 2, est-ce que ya moyen d'aller au magasin et d'en acheter un direct ou avec la COVID c'est toute du pré-commande ? Ma boutique de vélo habituelle recois seulement 2 batchs... et ils sont tous vendus 4-5 mois d'avance. Ce qui veut dire que je dois acheter LA pour l'avoir cet hiver...

Question TACX NEO 2, est-ce que ya moyen d'aller au magasin et d'en acheter un direct ou avec la COVID c'est toute du pré-commande ? Ma boutique de vélo habituelle recois seulement 2 batchs... et ils sont tous vendus 4-5 mois d'avance. Ce qui veut dire que je dois acheter LA pour l'avoir cet hiver...

Just call around, I asked this very question to the owner of Gianella last night lol, he said they're getting batches soon, new kickr, neo etc... Take a look at the new Kickr, it doesn't need calibration anymore! I had my heart set on a Neo but he made some pretty good arguments for the the new kickr

Just call around, I asked this very question to the owner of Gianella last night lol, he said they're getting batches soon, new kickr, neo etc... Take a look at the new Kickr, it doesn't need calibration anymore! I had my heart set on a Neo but he made some pretty good arguments for the the new kickr

Je suis plutôt conservateur. Je vais garder mon idée avec le TACX Neo 2 qui a fait ses preuves côté bruit. C'est vraiment la seule raison pourquoi j'y vais avec lui, sinon j'aurais un smart au 1/3 du prix.

Je suis plutôt conservateur. Je vais garder mon idée avec le TACX Neo 2 qui a fait ses preuves côté bruit. C'est vraiment la seule raison pourquoi j'y vais avec lui, sinon j'aurais un smart au 1/3 du prix.

The no calibration of the NEO compared to a lower end on wheel trainer that needs constant calibration and perfect tire pressure with shitty phone apps that work half the time, GAME CHANGER and worth the money lol, I truly hate not being able to just get on and ride with something like a Tacx Vortex etc.

Pour des sit bones à 140mm, je regarde pour du ~155 ?

Specialized on pas de saddle selector comme fizik ou autre ?

Parlant de trainers, j'ai le goût de changer mon Vortex Smart pour y aller avec un direct drive.

Le Elite Drivo 2 y'a du monde qui ont des feedbacks?

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Going from 172.5mm to 170mm cranks, should I raise seatpost accordingly or is that just a waste of time. I had some back pain but that could have been from something other than biking since I deadlift and squat with like ok'ish form.

Quelqun a le plan de route au mont megantic?

Si je vais la bas, je sais pas quelle route prendre pour une belle ride

Just did my first hard 40K in these and they are at a next level compared to my Endura FS260-Pro Bibs...

The chamois on these is top top, the straps are little seat belt like and may have chaffed me a bit but I was also wearing a new base layer so that might have been the real reason for it.

Highly Recommend: https://www.assos.com/MILLE-GT-Bib-Shorts?gender=M&color=113

I'm 32inch waist and 32 inch inseam and 176lbs, and in a medium they ride a bit higher than my Enduras but that means they're staying put better.

They're so good I was quickly debating getting either winter bibs or 3/4 length bib tights from Assos as well... I have the Dhb full length winter bibs that you can get online for good value from all the online retailers in Europe, but after experiencing the comfort of these things (the Assos bib shorts) I'm sold

So Fuck it YOLO I just ordered these from CRC: https://www.assos.com/mille-gt-sprin...er=M&color=113 I took the long shipping method hoping I can get away with no customs on this order...

I figure the Dhb full winter bibs will be there for me for those true shit days in like November where I barely make it out and I won't mind the chamois because I'll be so fucking cold and my face will be numb, I'll probably be on the trainer those days anyway lol

The 3/4's will serve me well in the Spring and into October, NO MORE FUCKING KNEE WARMERS RIDING UP MY LEG!

Edit: This is what's wrong Endura FS260-Pro Bibs, wtf is this little scrotum scratcher at the front of the chamois, literal pain in the balls, just keep the chamois material the same, they like tried to get fancy or something? dumb
20200819_221032.jpg

Last edited:

I heard that this year is crazy... getting new batches but only in December for Wahoo... few kickr cores left at cycle Néron. Just picked mine up yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back