Road bike thread

Yeah spend a bit more and get direct drive, just calibration of a wheel on trainer is annoying and inaccurate.

My plan is to do mostly one hour plus rides on weekends in zone 3 mostly on zwift and some of their training programs during the week when time is tighter, throw in some loong rides/climbs here or there as challenges. Probably gonna do full body strength twice a week as well, 4 day minimum putting in work and 3 rest days per week

Yeah spend a bit more and get direct drive, just calibration of a wheel on trainer is annoying and inaccurate.

My plan is to do mostly one hour plus rides on weekends in zone 3 mostly on zwift and some of their training programs during the week when time is tighter, throw in some loong rides/climbs here or there as challenges. Probably gonna do full body strength twice a week as well, 4 day minimum putting in work and 3 rest days per week

If you need help with your trainings, hit me up !

It's kind off my job hehe

j'avais un flow non smart avant, ça allait correct.

Le problème des trainer qui drivent le pneu c'est que ça glisse lors des grosses accélérations. Tant qu'à y aller là, j'irai avec un KK road machine avec un powermeter sur le bike. J'ai de gros doutes sur la précision du lecteur de puissance sur la plage de vitesse.

Dans le temps le flow avait 2 mode de résistance, 1 à 10 et tu pouvais switcher à une puissance en watt qui s'ajuste avec la vitesse/cadence. Si ta vitesse de roue est trop vite ou trop lente j'arrivais dans les limites de torque assez vite.

If you need help with your trainings, hit me up !

It's kind off my job hehe

I finally broke into the mental state of the "work" being a habit over the pandemic, I'm consistent finally with both my riding and strength work for the first time in my life... That being said I like being 5' 11" and ~180lbs in terms of body comp, I will never be the best cyclist I could be at this weight but attaining the body comp of a "true" cyclist really doesn't appeal to me, I like the way I look at this weight, I could maybe drop BF% a percent or two but meh, I think I found my sweet spot at 180lbs lean.

I finally broke into the mental state of the "work" being a habit over the pandemic, I'm consistent finally with both my riding and strength work for the first time in my life... That being said I like being 5' 11" and ~180lbs in terms of body comp, I will never be the best cyclist I could be at this weight but attaining the body comp of a "true" cyclist really doesn't appeal to me, I like the way I look at this weight, I could maybe drop BF% a percent or two but meh, I think I found my sweet spot at 180lbs lean.

I'm weighing in at 215lbs @ 6'4'' currently. I'll never attain that true cyclist physique... but I'm averaging 28-30km/h average on my rides. Anywhere from 30-40km's per ride.

Started a ride after 5pm because meetings, at my usual turnaround point realized it's not summer and I was about to be in the dark lol, set some PRs on the way back!

Screenshot-2020-10-15-222722.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-10-15 222722.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-10-15 222722.jpg
    695 bytes · Views: 148
Je me possais cette question,Est ce que cest mauvais pour un frame utiliser un trainer? Genre ca va pas abimer le chain stay ou seat stay a la longue a cause du flex?

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Si tu le sprint pas en danceuse non ça change rien. Les seatstay et chainstay sont fait assez solide pour soutenir la force de torsion.

Dans la situation où ton cadre craque à ces endroits la. Ça void ta garantie, alors si tu l'envoi chez le fabriquant pour un claim, ça passera pas. Pi ça c'est peu importe ce qui est arrivé, un sprint sur un trainer, un crash, etc. Même si t'es pas responsable.

Damm ok, jai jamais essyé un trainer, je vais essyer de eviter les sprints debout alors!

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

In the end Assos came through for me, they gave me a bit of shit but in the end sent me a code for the amount I purchased my bib knickers for to use on the site for whatever I want.

So definitely still gonna say Assos is worth it for anything going on your bottom half lol.

https://www.assos.com/MILLE-GT-Ultraz-Winter-Bib-Tights?gender=M&color=113

Picked these up as a bit of a splurge with the help of my credit, no reviews yet so bit of a gamble but it's the cheapest full winter bib they had in stock and I know my size 100% for the lowers and not the uppers with Assos so why not...

Still waiting on new Kickr and it's gonna be 0 daylight after work hrs soon so rides are gonna be long Saturday or Sunday stuff in the cold going forward... then I'll just start pussying out and go 100% trainer

En tk le marché de l'usager c'est du n'importe quoi présentement. Des bikes used à vendre à des prix de neufs

le monde s'essaye, il reste presque plus rien en stock et les booking 2021 arrivent au compte goutte. J'ai recommencé à travailler un ptit 3 jours semaines au Quilicot et c'est le chaos.

On a des bons deal juste sur des bikes à 5K et +

Back