Road bike thread

The kickr bike is so silent tho, really nice and enjoyable.I would buy one if i had money to waist, i hate taking off/ the bike from the trainer

Last edited:
Perfection?
ced6a0080cdf6e41f564d4368efdab9e.jpg

Thats something that will never change
wrong
as time goes, the MR baller threshold will increase with time. 100k in 2000 and 100k in 2021 is definitely not the same!

I am using a Dyson TP02 tower fan as headunit. Definately not a cheap option, but I liked the idea it includes filtration as I am training in the basement; it might be dusty and I am sometime breathing very heavily. I admit it is overkill...

very close to perfection indeed. Make it mechanical SRAM red, carbon bottle cage and some black side wall tires and definitely perfect to my tastes. The crank is gorgeous. Yes, I am extremely picky

wrong
as time goes, the MR baller threshold will increase with time. 100k in 2000 and 100k in 2021 is definitely not the same!

I am using a Dyson TP02 tower fan as headunit. Definately not a cheap option, but I liked the idea it includes filtration as I am training in the basement; it might be dusty and I am sometime breathing very heavily. I admit it is overkill...

very close to perfection indeed. Make it mechanical SRAM red and some side wall tires and definitely perfect to my tastes. Yes, I am extremely picky
Yeah sram red would be nice, i would add a nice 30mm carbon wheels set with tan wall vittoria corsa tires

Moron. There are people who would be happy to make 50k a year and here you are "that's not much" typical MR

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

You're so easy to trigger into personal insults it's insane, I don't know how you deal with any tiniest issues on day to day basis.
I will let your insecurities flourish themselves without answering you in detail, but if you ever get an improved thought process capacity and think about what I said twice, you'll realize that 160k, which is 80k after taxes, isn't much in the world we live today.

You're so easy to trigger into personal insults it's insane, I don't know how you deal with any tiniest issues on day to day basis.
I will let your insecurities flourish themselves without answering you in detail, but if you ever get an improved thought process capacity and think about what I said twice, you'll realize that 160k, which is 80k after taxes, isn't much in the world we live today.
Very calmly and collected. I do take issue when people day "bro 160k isn't enough these days" not sure how extravagant your life is but 160k for most people is very comfortable. Maybe you need to go do some highway pulls and reflect on ignorant thoughts.

Un update sur le cx bike depuis cet ete

-Cassette 11-32 105 au lieu de 11-30
-fsa carbon seatpost
-fsa slk handle bar
-slam le stem+remplacer pour un stem fizik plus "aggressif"
-ali express full carbon sadle
-hub arriere novatech avec bearing cartrige au lieu de cup bearings
-pneus panaracer gravelking SK, roulé quelques fois, pas aimé la peformance sur le tarmac (je fais pas de gravel assez loose ou extreme)so jai switch pour les Panaracer Slicks, pas mal meilleure performance maintenant

Poid: 18.45lbs avec cages et pedales
0e38d4e6232f7ce0ce35f35a1a892080.jpg

J’ai eu un bike de dentiste avant celui que j’ai présentement et autant le fun que ça peut être, pour un rider amateur je ne pouvais justifier la différence de prix vs un vélo à 1/5 du prix.

J’ai présentement un vélo bien ordinaire et j’ai autant de plaisir à rider qu’avec mon ancien mais je dois avouer que je m’ennuie de la petite batterie qui changeait mon dérailleur.

Ps. Ma femme est dentiste et ils sont loins d’avoir un salaire de crève faim, mais oui ils font moins qu’un chirurgien plastique
Plastic surgeon is a license to print money

Un update sur le cx bike depuis cet ete

-Cassette 11-32 105 au lieu de 11-30
-fsa carbon seatpost
-fsa slk handle bar
-slam le stem+remplacer pour un stem fizik plus "aggressif"
-ali express full carbon sadle
-hub arriere novatech avec bearing cartrige au lieu de cup bearings
-pneus panaracer gravelking SK, roulé quelques fois, pas aimé la peformance sur le tarmac (je fais pas de gravel assez loose ou extreme)so jai switch pour les Panaracer Slicks, pas mal meilleure performance maintenant

Poid: 18.45lbs avec cages et pedales//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211015/0e38d4e6232f7ce0ce35f35a1a892080.jpg

Why novatech ? it'll last one summer if it's the same quality I had on my norco haha

Back