Whats should i do?

find a wicked sick junky, give him/her a 20 to fill a syringe with his/her blood

Knock at the door of her new appartement and ask her politely for the money she owe you , if she declines just show her the infected liquid and tell her that its going into her body if she doesnt pay.

give her a deadline and leave .

Dont worry about the boyfriend hes going to think youre a psychopath and might even leave her. ( dont do the threat thing in front of the boyfriend , you dont need 2 witnesses )

according to your story youre the nice guy , so if the cops shows up to your door just explain the whole story tell em that shes a crazy bitch who used you and that when you asked for your money back shes threatened to call the cops and throw false accusations to scare you.

since youre a nice guy ( and most cops are males ) theyre going to believe you and feel your pain.

theyre going to tell her that they cant do shit for her until you attack her.

shes going to feel helpless and might even start sucking some dicks to pay you back.

Dont thank me , i love helping people.

lmao thats pure genius. Best part is this could EASELY work for real.

I know the odds of me seeing the money back are very low..but thats why i came here because i wanted to see if anyone had any good ideas. Id rather try something that makes sense out then to just say "ahh forget it ill never see it again.." and not even try.

Pas personne qui va t'aider tant que tu mettera pas tes culottes pis te loguer avec ton vrai username

Pas personne qui va t'aider tant que tu mettera pas tes culottes pis te loguer avec ton vrai username
And risk having my ex see this? No thanks. Anyways this is a real username..if it was fake i wouldnt be able to make a post ;)

Goldwater-Screen-Shot-2011-09-13-at-2.32.25-PM.jpg

mise en demeure, envoyer en courrier recommander avec signature requise.
soit chez elle, ou a son emploi.

mise en demeure, envoyer en courrier recommander avec signature requise.
soit chez elle, ou a son emploi.
Oui jai deja tout planifier pour faire sa..je pourrai meme amener la lettre a un nottaire...mais le probleme cest que une fois je lui donne la lettre, si elle paye pas tu veux je fais quoi? Jai juste des transfert de banque par email a son compte comme preuve.

Je realise que les chances de ravoir largent sont tres basses mais jessaye au moin dessayer quelquechose avant dabandonner..

J'ai l'impression que si tu te log pas sur ton vrai account Boxter boy va faire passer le "brand spankin newbie'' as ''Banned spankin newbie'' ..... Lets go ! man up u fool :)

mon chum a eu une histoire semblable. bonne chance. tout dépend de l'age, mais lui ca fini qu'il est aller voir ses parents a elle. ca pas été long qu'a fini par payé.

que ca sois 2000$, 500$ ou 100$, c'tune question de principe. rembourse ce que tu dois. plain and simple.

J'ai une fois passé 20$ à mon ex pour du gaz, j'ai pratiquement dû la menacer pour le ravoir pis j'ai été fatiguant en tabarnak pour l'avoir, never again...

J'ai une fois passé 20$ à mon ex pour du gaz, j'ai pratiquement dû la menacer pour le ravoir pis j'ai été fatiguant en tabarnak pour l'avoir, never again...
Not sure if serious... If yes then i get it now how you saved 20k at tim hortons. Menacer une fille pour 20$ lolll gros gentleman ici

Not sure if serious... If yes then i get it now how you saved 20k at tim hortons. Menacer une fille pour 20$ lolll gros gentleman ici
I don't know what's worst, the person that didn't pay back 20$ or the other that was harassing her to get it back

Back