News: Jeremy Clarkson Suspended from Top Gear

He said n***** in a Top Gear show which was filmed in 2012. Reported by the Sun last week in the UK.

It's understandable that they don't like it, they gave him multiple warnings and he still didn't change...It's fair play on the part of the BBC, they tolerated the Mexican jokes, Asian jokes, etc. I don't think any other broadcaster would have let him off twice...

I love Top Gear and enjoy watching it, Clarkson is a good host for the show but you just can't say stuff like that on TV. I mean, in the UK Top Gear airs on Sunday night at 8pm, lots of families watch it. Too bad for him, but really sucks for the other presenters and the crew behind it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-27266102

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-clarkson-top-gear-presenter-3480875

He said n***** in a Top Gear show which was filmed in 2012. Reported by the Sun last week in the UK.

It's understandable that they don't like it, they gave him multiple warnings and he still didn't change...It's fair play on the part of the BBC, they tolerated the Mexican jokes, Asian jokes, etc. I don't think any other broadcaster would have let him off twice...

I love Top Gear and enjoy watching it, Clarkson is a good host for the show but you just can't say stuff like that on TV. I mean, in the UK Top Gear airs on Sunday night at 8pm, lots of families watch it. Too bad for him, but really sucks for the other presenters and the crew behind it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-27266102

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-clarkson-top-gear-presenter-3480875

Isn't that what editing is for? If we heard the shit that newscasters and politicians said behind the scenes, it would make out heads spin. Edit it out, move on...

Also, if he says he didn't use the word, I believe him.

C'est pas un debat etre qui est meilleur driver entre Chris, Tiff ou Jeremy. Clarkson est le plus drole et interessant. Top Gear sans lui ne fonctionnerait jamais

C'est pas un debat etre qui est meilleur driver entre Chris, Tiff ou Jeremy. Clarkson est le plus drole et interessant. Top Gear sans lui ne fonctionnerait jamais

Bonne comparaison. Chris est le meilleur pour mettre en mots l'expérience derrière le volant. Mais Clarkson ce n'est que pour la comédie. Je m'attend à ce qu'il ait des niaiseries, des insultes, et même des actions / paroles qui poussent les barrèmes des lois de la télévison. Un peu comme un South Park automobile.

C'est plate qu'ils le suspendent, mais je comprend la position de BBC. Il y a de plus en plus de sensorship obligatoire, et le monde se sentent offensé beaucoup trop facilement à mon goùt.

I only watch top gear every now and again. That being said it couldn't be the same without Clarkson. As for the rest of the debate, I liked Tiff a lot, he's a brilliant driver. Chris Harris gives me the impression of a Clarkson wannabe, he tries too much and he's not a natural communicator. Power slides leave me cold, the difference when Clarkson do some is that he's funny.

wow, o top gear, I am saddened by this

wouldn't it be hilarious if somebody got the other 3 episodes and leaked em to the internet :)

...unless they're filmed as they go

wow, o top gear, I am saddened by this

wouldn't it be hilarious if somebody got the other 3 episodes and leaked em to the internet :)

...unless they're filmed as they go

c'est enregistrer en studio le jeudi ( de memoire il me semble que c'est ce jour la) pour etre diffuser le dimanche suivant

Wtf he really said the n-word in that video ? Sounds very interpretable to me...

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Not surprising, Clarkson , got in a fist fight with Piers Morgan from CNN (etc.) , because Morgan, insinuated that he (Clarkson) cheated on his wife... .

Although, I must admit, the Mexican jokes were funny about the "taco" ( Mastretta MXT).

c'est enregistrer en studio le jeudi ( de memoire il me semble que c'est ce jour la) pour etre diffuser le dimanche suivant

La partie en studio mais le gros des parties "challenge" ou a l'exterieur du Top Gear Studio et de la piste sont filmes d'avance.

Back