Opinions on 2012 VW Golf 2.5 or TDI

I paid 800$ for the car. Still WAY ahead of a gasser of same price. I let the suckers pay that difference so down the road i can pick it up cheap. ;)

I don't see how any of this is relevant to OP. He's not shopping for a busted up, 16 year old, 800$ car with over 600 000km on it.

I'd say 2.5

The main thing on the 2.5 is the spark plugs every 60000 kms other than regular oil changes at 15000 kms

Tdi will save you more on fuel but the maintenance is a lot more money wise. Consider diesel filters every 30000 km and DSG flushes every
60000 kms

I just changed my car recently for a 2015 GTi, at first i was looking at the TDi vs the TSI Jetta and added up that the 1.8Tsi was a better bet money wise.
Anyways with my employee discount i ended up getting a GTi.

I do 30000 km a year

Ptite question, une Golf MK6 2.5 auto vs manuelle le final drive ratio est tu pareil? Paske manuelle c'est l'enfer comment ça vire haut(31-3200rpm@120kmh). On dirait qu'y a pas d'overdrive.

Fiabilité de la transmission auto ça dit quoi?

Ptite question, une Golf MK6 2.5 auto vs manuelle le final drive ratio est tu pareil? Paske manuelle c'est l'enfer comment ça vire haut(31-3200rpm@120kmh). On dirait qu'y a pas d'overdrive.

Fiabilité de la transmission auto ça dit quoi?

A partir de 2012 je crois que la tranny manuel est beaucoup plus longue.

Back