Best pizza Montreal?

all the places mentioned seem good. Kinda wanna go to Manzo right now.
there's also the wood oven pie from Le Cordon on Notre Dame that is pretty good.

Como c'est vrai que c'est bon. Vas y pas un samedi à 19h parce que la place va être pleine à craquer

Woodlands in Verdun, woodland special with bacon and onions.
Green spot on Monk in Ville Emard
Connies in Pointe St Charles on Charlevoix.

Never tired woodland.. but Special Nino in ville-emard is very good ! you tried that ?

Pizza Vimont a Laval

bof... on commande ça à chaque vendredi à job.. j'ai gouté meilleur.. pas ben différent des autres pizza.

dans ce style, moi j'ai préféré la GIGI à pointe-claire.

Pour une pizza style moins graisseuse, j'y vais avec Napoletanna

et pour un entre les deux, j'irais avec Nino à ville-emard.

yes i did, c'est correcte d'abord, les goûts sont subjectifs :) je voulais te faire connaitre une autre bonne place à sub pas trop loins de lasalle, si tu connaissais pas.
You are 100% right about taste being subjective. I really like threads like this because it gives you a lists of place that you would of never heard of before.

Which one of these places can make a real margherita pizza in a wood oven? I have a feeling a lot (but not all) of the places mentioned here are "fast food" or quebecois style fast-food pizza joints.
I'm talking a European style sit-down place with proper wood oven

HoDFLEj.jpg

For real margherita, BOTTEGA all the way.

I went to Napoletana last week for the second time, it's good, but it's kind of quick and there is not much attention to the crust.

Bottega really impressed me tough

For italian style pizza I would say GEMA and La Bella Italiana. I vote for those over Napoletana and Bottega.

For North American - Amelia(o)'s (4 cheese is epic) and DiMenna

Back