Where to buy Koni Sport suspension kit in Canada?

math88

Bonjour, connaissez-vous des places pour se procurer des kit de suspension tel que des Koni sport ou des tokico illumina. Je ne veux pas de coilover. C'est pour une Lexus IS 300 2004.

Le taux de change est très mauvais, donc je veux trouver au Canada une place qui l'ont en stock et qui peut livrer au Québec.

Merci !

I called them this morning, seems to have good price & service. I'm waiting a quote for suspensions and many others parts.

I doubt ebay saved you $300 but you never know what ya get.

e93d6ea6f0a82e2c5624689eaaa03091.jpg

Your price 1340+tx = 1540$

Ebay price : 1111.50$+126.50$= 1238$

1540-1238 = 303$

I have to drive 60km to your store to get them.
60x12/100= 7.2L of gas.

7.2*1.4= 10$ of gas.

So I save not 300$ but 313$.

:)

Also, fyi you used 1.31 as exchange rate when it's actually 1.28.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

so you think that nobody will collect your taxes?

compare apples with apples.

you may get lucky and it may slip through without taxes but its unlikely- wait until it gets delivered.
as far as exchange is concerned, look again at your credit card statement and you will see that they take 2% as well.
Once all the charges arrive, you will see.

you may get lucky and it may slip through without taxes but its unlikely- wait until it gets delivered.
as far as exchange is concerned, look again at your credit card statement and you will see that they take 2% as well.

Even If I get taxed on 1111$ I will still end up saving money.

Will see what value they declare. But they never put the total value. Already asked the seller to put the lowest value possible on the commercial invoice.

Il est toujours ouvert, je l'ai vu faire de la primition il y a 2 semaines.

Moi aussi j'ai fait affaitr avec lui plusieurs fois et toujours été très satisfait!

So, got the parts. Didn't pay anything else.

Order was through Paypal, Paypal charges the exchange rate nothing else so no 2% charged on my cc card.

Ended up saving 300$ :)

Back