Trails

Phil. I just followed my link and noticed my name, along with other people was removed from the list. Do you know what happened?

PS. I tried finding the link to donate via Paypal but couldn't find it

Phil. I just followed my link and noticed my name, along with other people was removed from the list. Do you know what happened?

PS. I tried finding the link to donate via Paypal but couldn't find it

That's strange. 101 trail is open to everybody(5$ fee for non-Trailbookqc-members payable the morning of the event).

Tell me your name and I'll check with the admins.

My name is James D.

I just found out I might be unavailable for the meet. I hope there are several over the summer.

My name is James D.

I just found out I might be unavailable for the meet. I hope there are several over the summer.

In the list of those who reserved a place for the 101 there's a James Di. If it's you then you didn't get removed.

If you want to see future meets/non-members trails join TBQC FB page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/trailbookqc/

If you can't make it to the 101 and can't remove your name from the 101 list, just send a PM to Eric Lanouette or Miguel Bounadere on FB(they are TBQC admins).

Thanks a lot Phil. I'm doing my best to be there.
and also I want to support you guys and be part of the community.

Seen a bunch of jacked JEEPs rolling fast on Chemin du Lac Supérieur, was it you guys?

These are my Saturday 8/7/2015 first time off roading videos.

Easy

Little tougher

The rough part, I bet it's easy with a JEEP on a lift kit with wheel and tire upgrade. It was more complicated for us, but I had a great time. My girl got sick getting tossed around in her seat.

The view coming down, to give an idea of how steep it was.

11794248_1481765408806043_7691339754650165476_o.jpg

8/8 there was a buddy run with Club Jeep Montreal in the day and an official Night ride that started at 7pm.
i was at the night ride.

I've been offroad 3 times so far this summer. 2 scratched mags and some plastic paneling to prove it.
Rock sliders took some abuse too.

:D Can't wait for the next ride :D

Back