This deserves its own thread.... my boost problem... wait till u hear how i fixed it

The Overclocker

so i made a couple of threads regarding my boost problems .. but i decided to make a new one to proove and show how some mecanics out there are crooks ... and you must deal with reputed places ...

the lady before me went to a mecanic shop i have no idea who but listen to this

i had a g71 code , basicaly map / boost sensor code , but the thing is i have no map or boost sensor on 99 and down ...

so wtf is this shit !?

got told ur mass must act like a map ... so i changed it .. and nothing

vag com -->

16492 - Manifold / Barometric Pressure Sensor (G71) / (F96)
P0108 - 35-00 - Signal too High

so i changed these multiple things ...

Dv 200$ aftermarket
n75 80$
mass air flow 200$

unitronic chipped because i was loosing my mind and said fuck it , i will have more power to compensate .. guess what .. fuck all .. !! a other 630$ down .. because i didn't need a chipped car just what the car is suppose to deliverer would of been perfect..

so now around 1100$ for a fucking boost problem and then i lost it and searched and searched then found this ...

http://12v.org/urs/engine_map/21892.phtml

... as fucked up as it sound but this is in the box of the ecu.... so pop the cover and guess what i find !?!?!?

the fucking module is unplugged !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

burned a couple of fuses in the middle of the street right there .... so that who ever dirty mecanic know very very well these exact model and knew unpluging it would of Not triggered the check engine light and completely shut down the hole boost system + if u vag-com'd it you would see it as 16492 - Manifold / Barometric Pressure Sensor (G71) / (F96) so you would be looking at the manifold for a sensor somewhere !! and loosing lots of $$ to mecanics to try to diagnose the problem !!

here ... just felt like i have to share my story

hex-can... i wish you where here rightttt now .. !!

can anyone with vag-com that is free tonight simply clear my code ~! would be fucking FANTASTIC !! after all this bull shit ..

Back