Canada Goose accusé d'affirmations trompeuses

J'ai jamais entendu d'histoire de coyote qui avais attaquer quelqu'un ou approcher des terrains, y'en a BEAUCOUP dans mon coins pis il m'approche jamais c'est pissou au boute

Un coyote, c'est pissou...
10 coyottes. t'es mieux d'être pas loin de ta maison ou de ton auto car ils sont très malicieux.

Canada Goose should just switch to seal fur, then once the green eco-nazis get all up in arms because seals are cuter than coyotes, simply revert to coyote fur.

All this wouldn't happen if they used fur from crustaceans. Nobody gives a shit about crustaceans, we boil them alive...

C'est vrai que probablement que de la fourrure synthétique ferait la job. De la a stopper la trappe et ne plus avoir de fourrure je sais pas. Est-ce que tout les français que je connais en on un. Oui

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't seem to find it but I remember reading a science article that says otherwise. Humans can't replicate the properties of real fur.

If it's for a fashion statement fake fur but in real cold whether the reason there's fur around the hood is because it creates turbulence. With anything but direct wind in your face the fur creates a turbulence pocket in front of your face therefore eliminating most if not all of the wind chill effect.

If anything these animal rights groups should be protesting the idiots that buy these jackets to wear for the 30 seconds between their house and their car.

Edit: This is not the one I read but it proves the same point. Don't click unless you know pi to at least 6 decimal places.

http://www.int-res.com/articles/cr2004/26/c026p077.pdf

Back