Wheels repair

mecbain

Hello, I need to repair ~2 mags, very slightly bend. I usually bring my wheels at P.Jacques and have always been satisfied with their work.

Unfortunately, I’ve moved in Terrebonne and as P.Jacques isn’t open during weekends, it kind of complicate things, I found 2 places near where I live that seem to be repairing wheels, do any of you had any experience with them? Do you know any other place that would be open during weekends and repairs wheels, even if not on north shore...

http://www.tigexpert.com/

http://www.carrosserieducarrefour.c...st-lin-laplaine-st-anne-des-plaines-lachenaie

PJacques has a driver to pick up and repair wheels around the province. Did you call them to see if they have a pick up point close to you?

PJacques has a driver to pick up and repair wheels around the province. Did you call them to see if they have a pick up point close to you?

x2 ! Ils ramassent dans pas mal tous les garages. Vas voir l'endroit ou tu fais réparer ton auto ou un garage près de chez toi et ils vont appeler P Jacques pour qu'ils ramassent tes roues.

^^exact wheels , ils avait réparés un curb rash sur mes mags gold y'a longtemps, belle job

How close to OEM were they able to get? I have some rash on one wheel and I'm getting quotes around, so far Exact seems to be the best bang for the buck and I'm hearing good things about the quality of work but just want to make sure its not noticeable when fixed.

Anyone ever get wheels done at Auto Bugatti? They are quoting me 250 for one rashed rim, seems a little steep.

in my case I gave exact wheels a try, but the guy on the phone was freaking rude for no reason, so I said to myself screw that, the other place I only called twice but couldn't get a hold of anyone, so long story short I found a garage from where I've bought new tires, that also deals with PJacques and is not going to charge me double what PJacques will when compared to other garages that charged freaking double what PJ was asking while doing business with them.

in my case I gave exact wheels a try, but the guy on the phone was freaking rude for no reason, so I said to myself screw that, the other place I only called twice but couldn't get a hold of anyone, so long story short I found a garage from where I've bought new tires, that also deals with PJacques and is not going to charge me double what PJacques will when compared to other garages that charged freaking double what PJ was asking while doing business with them.

I usually give all my BBS RMs to exact wheels to refinish but never had any rudeness issues with them.

I usually give all my BBS RMs to exact wheels to refinish but never had any rudeness issues with them.

actually I've called them, the guy puts me on hold and than tells me to call him back in 5 minutes, no problem, called back, another guy picks up the phone and didn't say anything bad, just had an attitude that didn't make me feel like calling them again, maybe he had a bad day or whatever, as it was my "first contact" with them... and I was so well treated by PJacques when called them afterwards that I was like screw it....I'll find a way to rather deal with the company represented by the friendly guy on the phone.

actually I've called them, the guy puts me on hold and than tells me to call him back in 5 minutes, no problem, called back, another guy picks up the phone and didn't say anything bad, just had an attitude that didn't make me feel like calling them again, maybe he had a bad day or whatever, as it was my "first contact" with them... and I was so well treated by PJacques when called them afterwards that I was like screw it....I'll find a way to rather deal with the company represented by the friendly guy on the phone.

Isnt Pjacques in Quebec? Did they pick up and deliver your wheel in Montreal or did you have to deliver it there? I live in the Montreal area and it would probably be easier to find someone nearby unless Pjacques picks up and delivers all the way here. Thats assuming Victor at Exact doesnt get back to me.

you are probably better off just showing in person with the wheels at exact. if he cannot do anything he can just tell you on the spot or point out issues with the wheels.

you are probably better off just showing in person with the wheels at exact. if he cannot do anything he can just tell you on the spot or point out issues with the wheels.

Thanks for the pointers, I'm pretty sure it can be fixed, its just the lip of my right front rim. I could show him the rim in person as well but I've got a very hectic schedule at work, unless he's open on weekends. Its off my car for the moment, I have separate wheels and tires for winter, super easy for me to just drop the mag with the tire if he can do the job. Ideally he can check the required work on the pic and let me know costs and drop off time. I'll drop off the mag and tire, pick them up when done and install my summers.

Pics for ref, not too bad I'd think, autobugatti quoting me 250 is a little steep for that kind of work don't you think? Plus they confirmed that they actually outsource the work, so whats the point in going to them in the first place.

ZNDPHg2.jpg

VNjhSDL.jpg

Back