Supercharger sur une bmw 530i @ 160k ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can find E60 545i under 10,000$ and 550i under 20,000$, both sound a lot better, have more power and will prove to be a lot more reliable as well as hold some sort of value in resell down the road.

There's just no objective argument for supercharging an E60 530i.

Just so you know I have a 2005 530i E60 not an E39 and that V10 monster costs arround 32k$ (2008 model). so with my "only" 6000$ investment I'm looking to reach arround 320hp without chugging to much gas on a daily. I know there's some superchargers that are tuned to go with the flow of ur driving and kick in progressively that should save gas and still beat all the 535"s or 550's out there lol.

Last edited:
Yea sure, yet your car is worth shit and an E39 M5 will forever retain its value and even appreciate if properly maintained.

There's no argument for putting money to get performance on a BMW non-M (exception being the E92 335i). You'll make your car's reliability non-existent, expose all the major flaws of non-M chassis and kiss good bye to any chance of reselling it. It's an idiot's money pit respectfully. Your unpainted front bumper kinda proves my point.

PS you can always slap a SC on an M5 and make 600hp anytime if you feel like it.

1st, i m not idiot like you who gonna spend money on fkng e39 m5 just cuz its M5 . my 540i use pretty universal blower with universal stand alone that i can use on any other cars i want in future. i do with my 540i wtv i want and without regret !!! i want to roll or cut my fenders? i can do that cuz i payed 700$ for my car and i dont give a crap about !!! i enjoy till its die !!! if i wanted m5 , i would get that long time ago !!! But i dont see the point of that !!! Cuz then i gonna be limited by point to return my money back . About reability, again dont talk sh!t if you dont know . i used my supercharger at 6 psi last summer long and had no problem at all . Now getting to 9psi . Ppl who waste money , its actually ppl like you who spend 30-40k for m3 and loose 10k in 5 years . My car lost value long time ago . i bought car for 700$ and can resell it for 3k stock . and keep all my modified parts for next car . So plz , your bs about money pit you gonna say to your mom . My unpainted bumper i had for free . And just for you i gonna make plesure to stfu you !!!! Enjoy!!!

1978894_685151548192801_34755694_n.jpg

1468521_694553563919266_552300498_n.jpg

You can find E60 545i under 10,000$ and 550i under 20,000$, both sound a lot better, have more power and will prove to be a lot more reliable as well as hold some sort of value in resell down the road.

There's just no objective argument for supercharging an E60 530i.

yeah you probabably don't feel the gas prices rising in quebec as much as in montreal but the v8 era is over nobody will buy a used 545i 2 years from now lol.

PS check this video its an 528i

The gas is as cheap as ever, and will remain so for the next years.

I don't think a SC'ed 530i will be as gas efficient as you think it will be, nor as reliable or fun to drive as a good ol' V8.

The sole reason these kits exist are for Asian customers where taxes on V8 make them cost prohibitive.

Honestly you sound like you are dead set on this and prefer taking advice from a guy who can't spell for shit, thinks losing 2K/year (according to shitty maths) on a V8 M3 is stupid, who is quite clearly dead broke (the shitty maths would explain this) and from his own admission has bolted up a "universal" SC kit.

Enjoy the troubles ahead.

The gas is as cheap as ever, and will remain so for the next years.

I don't think a SC'ed 530i will be as gas efficient as you think it will be, nor as reliable or fun to drive as a good ol' V8.

The sole reason these kits exist are for Asian customers where taxes on V8 make them cost prohibitive.

Honestly you sound like you are dead set on this and prefer taking advice from a guy who can't spell for shit, thinks losing 2K/year (according to shitty maths) on a V8 M3 is stupid, who is quite clearly dead broke (the shitty maths would explain this) and from his own admission has bolted up a "universal" SC kit.

Enjoy the troubles ahead.
. Again, i m not your type of person who just spend 30k for stock m3 and think he is the coolest pro mechanic who know all about bmw world. Everything what my car have , installed by me and i know about what i m talking in my situation. Ppl like you make me just laugh when they add comments about language cuz they dunno what else to say . How i said, you spend 30k for your fancy m3 , good for you !! But dont tell me how my car is not relible without know shit about my car and m62 in general .

As a correction, 1 in 4 things that I said about you. Your spelling is one thing, we could forgive poor grammar, this is, after all, the internet, but your clear difficulty in handling simple mathematics quickly convinced me your IQ and cognitive skills were truly exceptionally low.

You drive a rebuilt junkyark status 15 year old car with an eBay supercharger on it installed by yours truly most likely in the back of your dad's Shishtaouk joint between some mayonnaise mixing and fries flipping.

I understand arguing with a low IQ person is a bit like slapping back a woman that slaps you in the face; you just can't win and you look like a total douche but you did bring my mom in this and she's a lovely woman.

. Again, i m not your type of person who just spend 30k for stock m3 and think he is the coolest pro mechanic who know all about bmw world. Everything what my car have , installed by me and i know about what i m talking in my situation. Ppl like you make me just laugh when they add comments about language cuz they dunno what else to say . How i said, you spend 30k for your fancy m3 , good for you !! But dont tell me how my car is not relible without know shit about my car and m62 in general .

As a correction, 1 in 4 things that I said about you. Your spelling is one thing, we could forgive poor grammar, this is, after all, the internet, but your clear difficulty in handling simple mathematics quickly convinced me your IQ and cognitive skills were truly exceptionally low.

You drive a rebuilt junkyark status 15 year old car with an eBay supercharger on it installed by yours truly most likely in the back of your dad's Shishtaouk joint between some mayonnaise mixing and fries flipping.

I understand arguing with a low IQ person is a bit like slapping back a woman that slaps you in the face; you just can't win and you look like a total douche but you did bring my mom in this and she's a lovely woman.
Ahahahaha , kid are you srs !! Already here its show how much you know about cars ahahaha !!! Ebay supercharger ahahaha !!! You actually show me again how much stuff you know about bmw !!! I feel sad for you . And ppl who actually know me in real life , laugh about your comments !!! But well, how i said, ur place in office , so u better to stay in off topic section and dont give any advices about cars . I dont wanna more ppl who gonna make stupid mistakes of idiots who know sh!t about cars . And plzz, dont talk with your kids about cars!!! Let them learn from other sources!!! *byewhore*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back