Article: George St-Pierre’s Range Rover Gets Wrapped

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
Check out these pics of three-time UFC champion Georges St-Pierre’s Range Rover getting a full satin black vinyl wrap.

A vinyl wrap is a great way to change the color and appearance of a vehicle while at the same time protecting the paint. The wrap lasts years is fully removable.

This wrap was done by Sticky Grafix which is located at 1400 Hymus in Droval, next to Exact Roues.

For more info visit www.stickygrafix.com

georges-st-pierre-range-rover1.jpg

georges-st-pierre-range-rover2.jpg

georges-st-pierre-range-rover3.jpg

georges-st-pierre-range-rover4.jpg

georges-st-pierre-range-rover5.jpg

georges-st-pierre-range-rover6.jpg

georges-st-pierre-range-rover7.jpg

georges-st-pierre-range-rover8.jpg

possessed007 has one now in White with black roof and black 22inch RR wheels

he's getting the silver parts painted same color white as the car

black grill already on and black emblems

I'll post it up when its all done

possessed007 has one now in White with black roof and black 22inch RR wheels

he's getting the silver parts painted same color white as the car

black grill already on and black emblems

I'll post it up when its all done

Tell him to get on the forum!

Damn, I was at the Bell Center this Saturday in a lodge to watch the game and so was GSP. Would have loved to meet him and congratulate him for his career/achievements.

He is actually the best thing that happened to Quebec in the last 20years...

yes , he really was into that whole Dinan thingy haha

never forget his gold digging GF at vanier saying it was her car 24/7 till one day i stood up in the arab caf and told her :

"CAROLANE! HOW's BOBBY???!"
"UMM Who's that"
"Well let me call him and let him know you forgot his name then... you know the guy who owns the 540 you drive.... did you really think everyone at school was dumb enough to think a girl like you would install playstations in the back seats and even have a clue what HRE wheels or Dinan parts are all about?"

she totally ignored me and walked away with everyone saying OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hahaha she had no clue I was a promoter at Jet and knew who he was but wasn't close with him back then

never forget his gold digging GF at vanier saying it was her car 24/7 till one day i stood up in the arab caf and told her :

"CAROLANE! HOW's BOBBY???!"
"UMM Who's that"
"Well let me call him and let him know you forgot his name then... you know the guy who owns the 540 you drive.... did you really think everyone at school was dumb enough to think a girl like you would install playstations in the back seats and even have a clue what HRE wheels or Dinan parts are all about?"

she totally ignored me and walked away with everyone saying OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hahaha she had no clue I was a promoter at Jet and knew who he was but wasn't close with him back then
jet

oh shit

man. talk about a walk down memory lane

as I'm typing this I'm browsing www.pcmtl.com .. .holy shit

Back