pass inspection with low springs ?

SRB-TEAM

bringing car from toronto and its already on low springs , is it gonna be a problem to pass inspection ? tnks

The guy who bought my M3 had to buy factory stuff because it wouldn't pass in drumondville. In Ontario it doesn't matter. I just found it weird he had to go buy factory stuff. I am sure its at the discretion of the mechanic, and he had a hard ass.

A friend tried to pass with coilovers on a civic at the highest settings and failed. He had to get stock suspension.

In south shore...

Better luck with springs than coilovers, as long as the springs aren't loose when the car is raised

tnks guys . btw front windows tint i better to remove before inspection or they dont check that?

there is some new formation/information running around for lowered suspension and from what i understood

some mechanic are wrong when they say you need original to be legal...

ce qu'ils veulent : pas de lousse spring/shock quand le char est sur le lift, aucune piece qui touche la carosserie ou la suspension alors pas de tires qui montrent que ca frotte dans les ailes ou sur de quoi d'autre. Rien qui sort des ailes non plus.

my truck passed with lowered suspension.....in laval!!

the machanic was laughing, he told me he did not inderstand why he had to inspect the truck, it was mint!!

He said the only problem with it was that it wasn't loud enough!

I passed with clearly aftermarket springs at Mazda Longueuil.

I was thinking of painting them black so noone would even know..

Coilovers I dont think would pass.

J'ai passé l'inspection sans problèmes avec des full coilovers...exhaust apex'i 3 pouces. Le seul trouble qu'il m'a demandé de régler était les lumières side markers blanches. Le char provenait de l'Ontario et se faisait transférer de province pour plaquer au Québec.

there is some new formation/information running around for lowered suspension and from what i understood

some mechanic are wrong when they say you need original to be legal...

Ce que je me suis fais dire par un mécano mandaté SAAQ, c'est que passé un char avec suspension rabaissé avec coilover, sa prend une inspection plus approfondie et le mandataire doit soumettre à Québec un document à remplir détaillant les pièces de suspension modifiées.
Est-ce que c'est vrai, je ne le sais pas, j'avais pas pris de chance et j'avais remis suspension OEM avant de passer l'inspection.

Mais oui, c'est faisable de passer l'inspection avec suspension rabaissée..

I have coilovers on the Cobra and the guy didn't say a thing, it was at the Chrysler dealership on the 440 in Laval

god damn.. wouldnt pass with the koni/ground control on my accord.. springs are so short, i've got 2 inches of play uncompressed lol

Back