MR if you owned a bar, what would it be like?

1416605063_a994efa054_b.jpg

tokyo_decadance_bar_shinjuku_christon.jpg

130324_tokyo_decadance_bar_shinjuku_drag_queen_pole_dancing_club_2.jpg

Quelque chose comme ça. C'est sûr que ça pognerait.

I'd open a techno club in an old Catholic Church. The club would simply be called "Church", and the music would be nothing but german and detroit techno. I'd rip out the pews for the dance floor, and definitely keep the big ass Jesus on the cross. Lasers bouncing off the big stain glass windows, and I'd keep the Confession booths so people can do cocaine and ketamine in them. I'd install a massive Funktion One sound system in there, massive reverb. I'd serve drinks like "Holy Water" and "Jesus Blood" but they would just be Vitamin water spiked with MDMA.

In the basement of Church, there would be a gay fetish club.. only open on saturdays, you get in only if you're wearing nothing but a thong and cowboy boots. It's pitch black in that room, and there's lube and condom dispensers all over the walls. The DJs only play old disco records and every night it turns into a massive fuck fest circle jerk.
It was all techno beats, drugs and psychadellic lasers but then it gets really rapey on Saturday nights.

In all seriousness if I could have any bar or lounge anywhere, it would probably be something like this:
tl-meliacaribetropical-carrusel4.jpg

I'd DJ at my own lounge some nights, and the sets would consist of tribal, latin, and tech house:

And of course I'd hire people like Tech Boy and overpay them to do sets certain nights. shit would be fun.

But this means the bar would be open only between mid-May and mid-September.
Either that or I'd have to do it in a different location like South America or something. Anywhere nice where it doesn't snow and has good night life really.. If I had no budget I'm not sure if I'd wanna stay in Canada

Either that or I'd have to do it in a different location like South America or something. Anywhere nice where it doesn't snow and has good night life really.. If I had no budget I'm not sure if I'd wanna stay in Canada
In Polynesia on a small island, you'd have to take a boat to get there...

Yeah I've been playing farcry 3, so what?

My bar would be nothing new but I would love to have a bar that has live music with a large variety of brews and booze.

Un bar où seul les québécois de souche comme Alain sont permis. Donc des gars de la construction et des filles faciles seraient ma principale clientèle. Je vendrais juste de la grosse bière comme au Saguenay.

In Polynesia on a small island, you'd have to take a boat to get there...

Yeah I've been playing farcry 3, so what?

yeah but the bar would be empty most of the time, not sure polynesia is a happening place for nightlife.

In a place like Ibiza that would work very well year round. Cartagena. Cancun. Cabo.

It would have awesome craft beers, super cool drinks (La Distillerie style). Awesome food that is a little bit ''unsual'', like blue cheese melt burgers with bacon for example. Old wooden counter tops & floors mixed with stainless steel appliances & modern lighting.

Most of all it would be a place where you can watch the races on TV. Would be open for breakfast when there's early F1 races. Money off on beer when there's NASCAR on, open all night when the LM24 is on.

It would have awesome craft beers, super cool drinks (La Distillerie style). Awesome food that is a little bit ''unsual'', like blue cheese melt burgers with bacon for example. Old wooden counter tops & floors mixed with stainless steel appliances & modern lighting.

Most of all it would be a place where you can watch the races on TV. Would be open for breakfast when there's early F1 races. Money off on beer when there's NASCAR on, open all night when the LM24 is on.

Thats actually a pretty cool concept. Race car bar. Old paraphernalia on the walls.. I like it.

Private. In my basement. For a few friends and myself to play poker, smoke our annual cigar and watch hockey on a projector.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back