saaq road test, laval or HB?

aaha ok, I Google searched for school and it showed nothing

I ended up doing it via Google Street view.. ;-) I was wondering why he had MustangJoe turn right on James Morrice.. I figured there had to be another 30km/h zone in there. Rule of thumb I guess is if the evaluator has you move off a larger road onto a smaller one, pay attention, there's probably a 30km/h zone in there.

Total time according to Google Maps was 20 minutes..

Congrats again to MustangJoe and thanks for posting your route.

J

No problem guys!

Thanks Shampoo for adding it on the map.

When you turn on James Morrice, if I remember its a 40km zone on all the streets leading back to L'Acadie.

There are several routes but more or less those are the residential areas he will bring you to.

Good Luck :)

No problem guys!

Thanks Shampoo for adding it on the map.

When you turn on James Morrice, if I remember its a 40km zone on all the streets leading back to L'Acadie.

There are several routes but more or less those are the residential areas he will bring you to.

Good Luck :)

Hey just saw this now man congrats!!!

How was traffic? Anything even slightly complicating? And out of my own curiosity, was his instructions in english or french? After work tonight im actually going to drive the exact route you posted:bigup::bigup:

Got a road test at HB in June 11th. Not looking forward to the various speeding limits and hidden stop signs.

not to mention old trees hiding speed signs. barely visible crosswalks. stop signs that dont allow you to see shit in an intersection unless u creep slowly past it
I heard the new exam is even easier than the old one. lol

you'll be fine.

x2 i heard the new exam is a JOKE compared to the old MOST test

+1 to the free at last list...!

Did my exam this morning at HB. My appointment was for 10 but I didnt get on the road until around 11. I didnt get outta there until 1230

My evaluator seemed like a real hard ass (Pascal, tall older skinny wears a cap//sunglasses). He was straight to the point with his pre-explanations no smiles no nothing

Only thing I'd say is watch your speed limit. With constantly having to check around for traffic//blindspots/riding properly, its easy to forget about the speedo.

When your waiting at red lights, make sure you keep looking around//check your mirrors. They like to know that you're aware

We wasted no time getting onto the 15N, it was only after 2 or 3 streets did he ask me to jump on. DONT be afraid to accelerate! The speed limit for the curve right before the entrance says 45kmh . Right after that sign, nail the gas to 75-80 that way by the time your getting onto the highway, your already at ~90kmh. They will fail you if you merge to slow and make the guy behind you have to significantly slow down. I was doing abt 105 on the highway

Parking was very easy. He took me on a residential backstreet and asked me to park on the right. There were no other cars driving and I rode down to find a spot that can easily fit 2 cars (i wasnt about the bust my ass trying to parallel park between 2 cars when hes giving me the choice anywhere on the street) . Make sure to signal and blindspot check. Swoop in, come out a little, then clutch in and walk the bike back on a 45 degree angle. I dont know if I was allowed but halfway thru walking back, i walked forward a bit to readjust my position. Once parked, jut put in nerutral put down the kickstand turn off blinker shut the bike off and hop off. When you pull out remember you have to check mirror blindspot and signal

Everything else is just regular backstreet and city riding which im sure youve all done

BIG BIG thanks to **LONESTAR** who's refresher course is probably the only reason i passed. He was even nice enough to call me the night before my exam (last night) and verbally walk me thru the exam. Definately a guy who genuinely cares for his students :D

Pascal was the evaluator we had for closed circuit exam, he was really nice with our group. Maybe he was not on a great day lol

Congrats!

Back