saaq road test, laval or HB?

I don't mind switching bikes with you for a couple of days if your stuck and cannot find a 400cc+ bike to do it on... I'm in the west and ride a 13' CB500f.

Thanks for the offer. I'll consider it. I was thinking about renting a bike at Technic for the test. :)

Even if I don't end up using your bike for the test. I'd love to try it one time because that's what they rent out at Technic. This way I would have some experience on the bike before the test.

I already know the horn and flashers are switched up. :D

My test is due in July but perhaps we can ride before that.

Are you an "accompagnateur"? :)

No I'm not unfortunately... However, my 11 months probation period is up in 10 days and I intend to pass my road test as soon as I can.
If you're ok with taking the risk, I'm always open to picking you up and "acting" as your accompagnateur if/when I'm available.

I've been having success at the H-B location, i feel that if i go pass exam in Laval i will be jixed!! Haha!!

How bad is the h-b location? Is it really hard to pass there? Or is there a considerable difference.

Thxs!

I've been having success at the H-B location, i feel that if i go pass exam in Laval i will be jixed!! Haha!!

How bad is the h-b location? Is it really hard to pass there? Or is there a considerable difference.

Thxs!

Well I don't know how many people can give you a great exemple you would neesd to have done both hb and laval to compare. I did my motorcycle in Hb a few years ago. Basically it's really not that bad, hb diring a normal weekday is not crowded between 10:00 and 14:00, you drive a bit on hb, go take the 15N , exit at the first exit (salaberry) then you drive in residential streets where the speed limit is 40. I remember going on gouin for a Few stops and lights. You pass a few parcs where the limit is 30. Than it's back on hb and back in the parking.
I remember thinking HB would be the dearh of me but I couldn't have been more wrong. Is there something in particular that scares you from HB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thxs rx-heaven,

Prob the thing that scares me is the other drivers lol, i was in the area today and it seemed to busy with frustrated driver, and today was a holiday!

Im in the same boat. I feel HB would be too hectic, roads are shitty and hard to see. Laval seems much more open?

Thxs rx-heaven,

Prob the thing that scares me is the other drivers lol, i was in the area today and it seemed to busy with frustrated driver, and today was a holiday!

Moi je l'ai fait a HB vla 14 ans et j'ai deteste pour ces raisons. Je me suis fait couper quasi des le debut de l'examen lol

Tu peux seulement 1 mois d'avance...donc a partir du 2 juin pour toi.

Pourquoi ils ne le disent pas ca? Et pourquoi on m'a dit que je pouvais prendre mon rendez-vous à partir du mois de mars. (Ils ont même insisté sur ce point quand j'ai réussi mon test en circuit fermé.)

Je vais aller au point de service de Vaudreuil après le travail pour en avoir le cœur net. :)

Quick, pour le mois de juillet tu vas pouvoir réserver ta place à partir du 16 avril.

Je viens de voir ça en prenant mon rendez-vous pour mon test pratique le 25 juin.

Quick, pour le mois de juillet tu vas pouvoir réserver ta place à partir du 16 avril.

Je viens de voir ça en prenant mon rendez-vous pour mon test pratique le 25 juin.

Cool !

Tu as vu ça sur le web ? Je ne le trouve pas.. Merci

J

Moi aussi sur le web ca donnait aucun détails. Ca disait juste qu'il n'y avait aucune date disponible et de rappeler plus tard. Quand j'ai appelé, le message automatique disait d'appeler une semaine avant pour prendre rendez-vous. Fuck that!

J'ai rappelé et j'ai parlé avec une dame. Elle m'a confirmé que les dates pour le mois de juillet ne sont pas sortie encore et que je dois rappeler le 16 avril.

Ouais, j'ai vu ça en dessous des calendriers quand vient le moment de choisir une date de r-v

Back