News: Man Comes After Mom & Kids With Chainsaw In Saint-Jérôme Road Rage Incident

Riffo

0415-chainsaw-attack-st-jerome.jpg

Une famille menacée à la scie à chaîne

http://tvanouvelles.ca/lcn/infos/faitsdivers/archives/2015/04/20150406-115141.html

DannyITR edit:
http://www.montrealracing.com/wp/wp...ith-chainsaw-in-st-jerome-road-rage-incident/

This is one of the most messed up stories we’ve ever posted. On Sunday Karine Cyr posted a video to Facebook showing an altercation her and her family had with an insane driver over the weekend.

Cyr, Alexandre Hermenier and their two children had decided to spend the weekend in Mont Saint-Sauveur. When they encountered an erratic driver in a green Ford Windstar minivan, the father decided to follow the driver while the mother called police.

They ended up in a dead end together and the driver of the Windstar decided to get out with his chainsaw and threaten the family. In the video you can hear his kids screaming in fear as the man presses the chainsaw up against the van window.

After the altercation, it seems both drivers drove to a police station in Saint-Jérôme where Hermenier tried to have chainsaw-wielding man arrested. The officers simply suggested he filed a road rage complaint as they were unaware of what had happened.

“In an interview with TVA, Hermenier admitted he probably over reacted and should have simply left the matter to police form the beginning.

“Non, ce n'est vraiment pas intelligent ce que j'ai fait et je déconseille à tout le monde de faire ça. J'étais très fâché et je voulais que ce monsieur là se fasse arrêté parce que j'ai eu peur pour moi et je me suis demandé s'il pouvait refaire ça d'autres familles. Ça n'a pas de place sur les routes une personne comme ça. Mais je n'aurais pas dû faire ça, c'est clair”, he said.

Here is the embedded video. Click the screen cap to start playing right on this page:

Hearing the kids scream with the chainsaw in their face...I'm losing my mind. No word yet on if this nut has been arrested but I don't think so.

Already shared 17,000 times...wow.

"The officers simply suggested he filed a road rage complaint as they were unaware of what had happened."

^ This attitude is the exact reason I never went to the cops last year when some hot-head freak punched me in the head THROUGH MY SUNROOF.

Hearing the kids scream with the chainsaw in their face...I'm losing my mind. No word yet on if this nut has been arrested but I don't think so.

The mother is not really all that brilliant either - I don't think I'd taunt a pissed off guy with a chainsaw.

The mother is not really all that brilliant either - I don't think I'd taunt a pissed off guy with a chainsaw.

X100.000

WTF? Aweille vient-en? Estie de folle DPJ much? Quand t'as des enfants dans l'auto avec toi tu confrontes personne tu decalisses, et surtout tu dis pas "Aweille vient-en" au gars avec une scie mecanique.

Faut avoir le cerveau fondu...

INB4license required to buy chainsaws

[ninjaedit]

Sorry. Couldn't resist...

Last edited:
Le gars c'est un cave mais la mère c'est la bs typique qui geule comme une attardé et qui fait juste te foutre encore plus dans la merde que d'autre chose.

C'est juste du gros showoff cette menace la

C'est presque irréaliste. Voyon que le gars prend le temps de sortir sa chainsaw pour menacer une femme dans une auto avec ses enfants.

C'est presque irréaliste. Voyon que le gars prend le temps de sortir sa chainsaw pour menacer une femme dans une auto avec ses enfants.

Comme ci c'était ben long sortir une chainsaw...A voir la tronche du gars c'est sur qu'elle était pas dans une étuie et elle devait etre sur le banc passager lol

but why? we only get one side of the story, the mother probably did something stupid also to piss of the other dude.

On voit le gars se pousser par contre quand il s'apercoit qu'il y a des enfants. Au moins il a pas insiste outre-mesure.

Fail de la part de la mère, c'est le genre de chose que tu dit pas avec une famille a bord, c'est quand même une crisse de chainsaw!
Classique de Saint-Jérôme.

J'me suis déja fait lancé un marteau pendant un épisode de rage au volant..
mais la instant karma police était au coin de la rue et a tout vu.

On voit le gars se pousser par contre quand il s'apercoit qu'il y a des enfants. Au moins il a pas insiste outre-mesure.

tu mniaise la? criss y met la chainsaw dans face de lenfant

pis arreter de dire que ya juste elle, ya son chum a elle qui conduisait, l'avez vous lu l'article? jpense pas non

So the father chased an obvious deranged man with his kid and wife in the car until they reached a dead end. Think about this for a second now.

The father chose fight instead of flight with his family next to him.

Let's be real, all the parties involved in this altercation are potato. DPJ should take the kid. What kind of idiotic parenting is this?

How is that not intentional child endangerment and neglect?

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Le gars c'est un cave mais la mère c'est la bs typique qui geule comme une attardé

x2, confirmed by her spelling. My eyes still hurt...
Sa cest le genre de situation qui donne froid dans le dos Yen as des fou sa lair meme. A st jerome On a eu ldroit a sa hier Il nous a foncer dessus avec sa caravan.

tu mniaise la? criss y met la chainsaw dans face de lenfant

pis arreter de dire que ya juste elle, ya son chum a elle qui conduisait, l'avez vous lu l'article? jpense pas non

On voit pas les enfants dans la video que j'ai vu, on les entends capoter pis le gars s'en va aussitot.

So the father chased an obvious deranged man with his kid and wife in the car until they reached a dead end. Think about this for a second now.

The father chose fight instead of flight with his family next to him.

Let's be real, all the parties involved in this altercation are potato. DPJ should take the kid. What kind of idiotic parenting is this?

How is that not intentional child endangerment and neglect?

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Si c'est vrai que c'est EUX qui ont poursuivi le gars ben dans le fond le papa/maman ont eu ce qu'ils meritaient. J'attends avec impatience le cote de l'histoire de leatherface.

Un ami de la famille qui etait un colosse (genre serieux, 6'5" pis amplement 250lbs) disait a mon pere qu'au volant t'as rien a gagner en gossant du monde de meme. Tu sais jamais s'ils ont une arme dans la voiture ou autre, il disait que si quelqu'un l'envoyait chier au volant il baissait sa vitre pis leur disait "T'as raison, t'as raison..."

Back