Windows tinting 48h

you know nowadays it is just not worth your time and money to argue or fight it. At the end you are going to pay one way or the other.

You clearly don't know what to say in court. Had 2 speeding tickets reduced to 0 points instead of 2 and 3 and lowered the fine.

I will definitely not get those 3 points and negotiate the fine or not get it at all.

Thanks for the negative comments tho, looks like you are suffering from a sandy vag today.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

oem LOL

une lexus n'a pas de vitre teinté Oem comme ca, Si tu as une pellicule coller cella veux dire que ce n'est pas OEM.

Serieux le policier ta donner une chance d'aller les faire enlever, Dude tu veux quoi de plus. Si tu avait rouler 125km/h dans une zone de 100 et que le cops t'aurais juste donner un avertissement... ben ce serait ton putain de héro. La c'est la même chose

oem LOL

une lexus n'a pas de vitre teinté Oem comme ca, Si tu as une pellicule coller cella veux dire que ce n'est pas OEM.

Serieux le policier ta donner une chance d'aller les faire enlever, Dude tu veux quoi de plus. Si tu avait rouler 125km/h dans une zone de 100 et que le cops t'aurais juste donner un avertissement... ben ce serait ton putain de héro. La c'est la même chose

Ok gooby.

Your tint is illegal, and it is not factory.

70% VLT must pass through, yours is 32 or whatever so you are 40% darker then legal.

The police have a photometer and were within their rights to give you a $169 ticket. You lucked out with a warning.

You can't go to court for a 48hr warning. if you don't get the inspection done you will get a failure to inspect ticket which is over $300.

You got let off easy.

Your tint is illegal, and it is not factory.

70% VLT must pass through, yours is 32 or whatever so you are 40% darker then legal.

The police have a photometer and were within their rights to give you a $169 ticket. You lucked out with a warning.

You can't go to court for a 48hr warning. if you don't get the inspection done you will get a failure to inspect ticket which is over $300.

You got let off easy.

How can they know if I went to do the inspection?

After I fail the inspection, how much time I have to remove the tint ?

Thanks

When you do the inspection the police are then notified by the inspection center.

No reason to go and fail , then return. Just remove it and get it inspected.

I don't see the point to have high tinted windows on traffic. I usually don't give a damn what's inside the car but rather what's ahead of the car.

During night time you can't see dark dressed pedestrian when the windows have too much tint.

When you do the inspection the police are then notified by the inspection center.

No reason to go and fail , then return. Just remove it and get it inspected.

Yes, I want them to give me a written proof that my windows are way to dark, cop said he saw me using my phone, which I wasn't. But then he checked the box saying my windows are to dark and couldn't identify the interior of the vehicle and its occupants...

7a988ce891508c7592c91f1cc7327ade.jpg

Jesus Christ stop arguing. You are WRONG!!!!

Your tints are too dark. The cop could have giving you a ticket and he gave you a warning.

Remove the illegal tints. Go to the inspection and be done with this crap.

Last edited:
I don't see the point to have high tinted windows on traffic. I usually don't give a damn what's inside the car but rather what's ahead of the car.

During night time you can't see dark dressed pedestrian when the windows have too much tint.

Actually there's a good reason to have tints: Mirrors. Beyond all the crap that the SAAQ and MTQ have made mandatory in new cars, from immobilisers to EST, winter tyres and TPMS they failed to notice that night blindness because of glare from reflected HID lights, bright with the light of a thousand suns, in your mirrors will be more dangerous than holding a locked cell phone in your hand for a moment to move from your pocket to the dashmount.

Honestly, having recently "tasted" the automatic anti-glare rear view mirrors in the CTS I wouldn't go back, ever. They're < 200$ on Amazon and I'm shopping for a suitable one to install in the Impreza but the side mirrors remain a problem, unless your side windows are tinted which is illegal, and begs the following question:

Is it legal to tint the side mirrors?

Jesus Christ stop arguing. You are WRONG!!!!

Your tints are took dark. The cop could have giving you a ticket and he gave you a warning.

Remove the illegal tints. Go to the inspection and be done with this crap.

I know they are too dark, that is my point...

Proving they are to dark so I can contest my cell phone ticket...

Actually there's a good reason to have tints: Mirrors. Beyond all the crap that the SAAQ and MTQ have made mandatory in new cars, from immobilisers to EST, winter tyres and TPMS they failed to notice that night blindness because of glare from reflected HID lights, bright with the light of a thousand suns, in your mirrors will be more dangerous than holding a locked cell phone in your hand for a moment to move from your pocket to the dashmount.

Honestly, having recently "tasted" the automatic anti-glare rear view mirrors in the CTS I wouldn't go back, ever. They're < 200$ on Amazon and I'm shopping for a suitable one to install in the Impreza but the side mirrors remain a problem, unless your side windows are tinted which is illegal, and begs the following question:

Is it legal to tint the side mirrors?

Not a problem with the side mirrors adjusted the right way. You need to see your blind spot, not behind you...

cleanup-blindspots-photo-519796-s-original.jpg

go remove your tints and go for inspection. then contest your ticket and have a copy of the warning for tints stating that how can the officer see me on a phone if the windows are too dark. end

So I finally went to court this morning and won my case.

I stated that the windows were way to tinted, just like the check box the cop marked down. I said that there is obviously a doubt in what the cop saw.

Then the prosecutor ( solid 8-9/10, tall blonde blue eyes, fkn hnnnnnng) started questioning me. She asked me:

What were you doing that morning ?
-Going to work.
Did you have your cellphone with you ?
-Yes, it was in my pocket.
What pocket?
-How is that pertinent to the case ?
Judge asked me to answer the question
-Right pocket of my jeans
What phone was it ?
-Iphone
What model
-Iphone 6...
Does it even fit in your pockets ?
- Yes, look,(proceed to pull out iphone of pocket) ( I was about to say that if she wants, I can pull out something else after she's done work)

latest

At this point she starts saying that that paper doesn't mean the cop couldn't see correctly, it's more a standard form that the cop has to fill and had no other options to check in my case. And that in no case this proves that the cop didn't see me using my phone.

Judge starts saying that there is obviously a contradiction and that my tints only let 34% of the light instead of 70% which is 50% less, due to the dark nature of my cell phone and my car, this could add to the confusion and therefore the defendant is aquited.

Smile at the prosecutor and tell her to have a nice day and :

giphy.gif

Prosecutor is dumb....she could have asked if your cell phone has a large screen that emits light that can cause it to be seen through a tint... maybe that would have had a different outcome....but too bad for them. congrats on the win.

What happened at the inspection, did they check you window tints or not? or did you remove the front tints before inspection?

Back