Is this the perfect family sedan?

allroad

Definitely top 3, and with that color combo.*tu*

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://www.6post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1105215

This car is available with a manual transmission? I think it's my favorite newer BMW. It look amazing in red also!

It's certainly up there in the top 3-4 family sports sedans. CTS-V, AMG E series, BMW M3/5 series.

Sure beats a Mazda 6...

Damn that looks good, But for a family sedan wouldn't you want power and comfort?

Not gonna take the family car to the track.

I think id take this beast

Audi_A8_2013_(11209789925).jpg

Sick car with tanzanite blue (I think) but red interior makes a lil tacky. Mineral or Space gray makes a sick combo with red.

But my true family car love is M3.
Or 335i M-pack wagon. Slap on a JB4 and a Borla exhaust, some baby seats and a dog seperator ;)

So your saying ud want to have a car that's setup to do an activity can only be performed once in a while on a particularly nice day of the summer, possibly late spring and early fall?

Wouldn't you prefer to have a car that's setup for all the everyday activites you do? If you can afford to own a winter car along side this because lets not lie, you're not using this in the winter. And if you are, the all wheel drive N/A W12 Audi is the better winter car and daily car. That said wouldn't you prefer to own a comfortable all year round car thats powerful and then own a track car on the side? Instead of owning a winter car and an M6.

Just saying... the track car would propably be better than the M6..... like an M4 :idea: (But that would cost quite a bit of $$$ lol)

Last edited:
What's the point of the M, RS, AMG, V's, JCW, cars then? and BTW I'll take a A8 audi to the track either.

I do prefer having a car that give you trills on a race car and a nice ride back home then having two cars...

What's the point of the M, RS, AMG, V's, JCW, cars then? and BTW I'll take a A8 audi to the track either.

I do prefer having a car that give you trills on a race car and a nice ride back home then having two cars...

Ok so we are talking about owning only one car! You can't drive an M6 in the winter, trust me, Iv tried. Got stuck trying to get into Palais des congres' parking lot during the Auto Show lol, took 2 guys to push the car up the icy ramp.

M6 Grancoupe is my favorite BMW in the current lineup (soooo sexy), a close 2nd being the F10 M5 because of the availability of both 6speed & DTC transmission. 3rd is the M3, which looks awesome but the soundtrack is lacking imho...

Back