Juke Nismo RS AWD CVT?

Nikkonos

Anyone tried it? Any Feedback?

I'm looking for a AWD...at first the Juke was really omg Puke ..... but it kinda grow over me and the Nismo RS aint bad I must say.
But CVT is the only available tranny for the AWD.
No 6 speeds with AWD...too bad.

If I want a 6 speed FWD, i'll just keep my Mazdaspeed3

Nissan-Juke-NISMO-RS-front-three-quarters-left.jpg

Nissan CVT are crap. I'm a Nissan fan to the core but these trannies, I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

Nissan on corriger le tir avec leur CVT. Oui il y eu quelques pépins, une garantie extentionné pour la premiere génération de CVT, maisce fut surtout pour les années 2003 a 2010 si je ne me trompes pas. Beaucoup moins de probleme avec la CVT depuis les 4-5 dernieres années.

Mais oui, AWD, avec le package de la Juke RS, en 6MT ca aurait été top.

Nissan on corriger le tir avec leur CVT. Oui il y eu quelques pépins, une garantie extentionné pour la premiere génération de CVT, maisce fut surtout pour les années 2003 a 2010 si je ne me trompes pas. Beaucoup moins de probleme avec la CVT depuis les 4-5 dernieres années.

Mais oui, AWD, avec le package de la Juke RS, en 6MT ca aurait été top.

Il y avait des cvt en 2003 je ne savais pas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some issues initially with CVT transmissions like most know, but now, they are doing very well. Buddy of mine works in Nissan dealership and says there aren't many issues with them anymore. Gas mileage isn't great, flagrant example of shitty figures on the brochure and visibility isn't super either, but overall, not too bad to drive (having road tested one myself).

IMO, bit of a girly vehicle though...I'm 6ft, 250 and my shoulders frequently rub against the B-pillars when sitting in the passenger seat....

J'ai été revoir la Nismo, puis je vais passé mon tour.
Pas de valise trop trop, confort est correct, look on aime ou on aime pas.

The nismo package is almost entirely an ascetic package. Only performance difference is an ecu tune and slightly bigger brakes if i'm not mistaken.
The main thing with these cars is the torque steer. Accelerating especially when turning can cause the car to behave very unexpectedly.
If you drive the car hard the fuel economy isnt great tbh.
Also considering the size of the thing the usable interior space really is quite bad.
The cvt is far from perfect but its... usable.
I work at a nissan dealer and we change an insane amount of cvts, most commonly on rogues, pathfinders, altimas, sentras and versas. Rarely on the juke though, not sure why that is.
Its really a shame the didn't mate it to a 6spd to an awd.
Personally if I was looking for a new awd with a stick i would look at subaru (but that might be a biased opinion)
I would recommend trying it, if you can live with these downsides, I would say go for it. Its a unique looking car, that can be fun to drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back