Ridiculously powerful gaming desktop. 6-core i7 & SLI Nvidia GTX 760. 128gb SSD

Truvativ

Selling my ridiculously powerful gaming desktop.
Anyone interested?
Plays literally everything on Ultra.
six-core i7-3930k
8gb ram 1600MHz
120gb Samsung 840 pro SSD + Western Digital NASware 3TB HDD
Silent & minimalistic (but gigantic) Fractal Design Define XL case
Tons of USB 3 ports (8)
2 x Nvidia Gefore GTX 760 video cards
1KW power supply
$1275

Pictures can be found here

Call or text
-Tru
514-862-2453

Last edited:
That is a very nice system but sadly i am going to have to stick with my i5 processors since i am always on a budget but good luck with the sale.

2x gtx760 isnt THAT powerfull, maybe 2years ago yes, now not so much with today's game, now that many games require more than 2Gb of vram even in 1080p with msaa x2, those card will be forgotten soon, unless its the 4gb model, you should put it in your description

with 2 gig of GPU ram its pretty misleading to tell it runs anything on ultra... ALL current games use more than that

@ 1080p I played everything on ultra.

SLI works pretty well these days.

But if you really want to call me out on that I guess it would be more accurate to put "Generally plays most games on ultra" xD

this is so much not that powerfull... this Cpu is still great yes but its an older version. The GPU'S are'nt that great nethier. i dont belive you can run games like witcher 3 on ultra, in fact i think you would'nt run most of the new games over medium-high.

What kind of cooling do you have on this ?

If my laptop with an 860m can play the witcher 3... The desktop definitely can play it at higher settings.

Again, 2x GTX 760 in SLI works perfectly well @ 1080p.

Don't forget they skipped the 800 series for desktop GPUs.
For the cooling I have a Noctua NH-D14.

I've had this sitting in my closet for a month now since I bought a laptop. Had a few lowball offers but nothing serious.

There's extras like USB 3 front ports that can be installed, and a bluetooth/wifi PCI-e card.
Here are some pictures: http://imgur.com/a/eT8Jz

This thing in SLI will run almost anything on the market at ultra right now, no problems. Nevermind synthetic metrics.

Not new, but never abused or overclocked. Purchased in dec 2013.

I'd be willing to sell a card separately yes, but I'd rather sell the tower with only one card first, and then be stuck with the card to sell alone later if anything.

Back