Star Wars : The force Awakens, teaser trailer #2

i got shivers

i can't wait to force my GF to come see this when it comes out !!!!

i got shivers

i can't wait to force my GF to come see this when it comes out !!!!

Haha moi c'est elle qui va me ''forcé'' as i allé .

Elle me force pas mais elle trip vraiment plus starwars que moi.

P.s i got shiver

This actually looks awesome!

Mirin dat crashed Imperial-class on Tatooine in the BG.

Luke goes back to Tatooine at some point after the battle of Endor to visit Obi Wan's home or something... Maybe that's what they're doing there in this movie?

"Chewie, we're home"
Will we see Han's home planet Corellia for the first time? That would be awesome, it's a beautiful place, there's all kinds of starship factories there. Or maybe he could be referring to Chewie's home planet Kashyyk, sort of an Endor with giant trees and computer manufacturing plants (go figure)

I'm really, really hoping that scene with the X-Wings is on Mon Calamari, the water planet Admiral Akbar is from that gets attacked by badass giant Imperial factory ships.

Really hope they write the smuggler Talon Karrde into the trilogy. The trio of salty space smugglers (Solo, Karrde & Calrissian) is only complete with Talon in the mix!

Fanboys will go nuts over Mara Jade, won't be surprised if they write her into this story.

I've been waiting for this trilogy since 1996!

Spoiler alert, if one of the movies has a location called the Maw Installation in it... The setting and visual should blow Interstellar out of the water.

Let's see what happens.

I came in to say that "I can't wait for JJ Abrams to ruin another great idea", but I gotta say this preview is pretty good. It whets the appetite, yet doesn't say shit about the actual story, then boom, THE breakout character form the original movie comes in.

And not a single lens flare to be seen. I'm impressed!

Bravo! *tu*

This actually looks awesome!

Mirin dat crashed Imperial-class on Tatooine in the BG.

Luke goes back to Tatooine at some point after the battle of Endor to visit Obi Wan's home or something... Maybe that's what they're doing there in this movie?

"Chewie, we're home"
Will we see Han's home planet Corellia for the first time? That would be awesome, it's a beautiful place, there's all kinds of starship factories there. Or maybe he could be referring to Chewie's home planet Kashyyk, sort of an Endor with giant trees and computer manufacturing plants (go figure)

I'm really, really hoping that scene with the X-Wings is on Mon Calamari, the water planet Admiral Akbar is from that gets attacked by badass giant Imperial factory ships.

Really hope they write the smuggler Talon Karrde into the trilogy. The trio of salty space smugglers (Solo, Karrde & Calrissian) is only complete with Talon in the mix!

Fanboys will go nuts over Mara Jade, won't be surprised if they write her into this story.

I've been waiting for this trilogy since 1996!

Spoiler alert, if one of the movies has a location called the Maw Installation in it... The setting and visual should blow Interstellar out of the water.

Let's see what happens.

you sir don't know shit about star wars ;)

jkjk

you sir don't know shit about star wars ;)

jkjk

Il me semblait que tout le lore des autres livres avait pris le bord et que la seul chose que ce film sera une continuité de etait les films et la nouvelle serie animée "Rebel"

Il me semblait que tout le lore des autres livres avait pris le bord et que la seul chose que ce film sera une continuité de etait les films et la nouvelle serie animée "Rebel"
Jai lu une quarentaine des livres mais je ne connais pas les series anime.... Sont pas set dans la période old republic?

Sa fait que... celui la c'est le apres avant ou avant apres ou le pendant avant d'apres les 3 premiers. Quand je parle des 3 premiers je parle des 3 plus vieux la, pas des 3 plus vieux plus jeune quand dark vader est un ti cul. Je commence a etre melanger

c'est après la mort de Darth Vader , ses jumeaux sont devenue adulte

j'espère que ça va être des films de 2h30-2h45 , comme les films Lord of the Ring / Hobbit

c'est après la mort de Darth Vader , ses jumeaux sont devenue adulte

j'espère que ça va être des films de 2h30-2h45 , comme les films Lord of the Ring / Hobbit

ya pu de gros film en bas de ca ... en autant que ca finissent pas en gros "to be contuined" comme c'est la mode ... une fin ouverte sur une potentiel suite mais finisser un histoire dans un film ...lol

Ils sont commis à faire la troisième trilogie, non? Faque oui ça va être to be continued.

c'est le principe de même pas finir la dernière phrase et mettre to be continued qui m'énerve ... de mémoire les ancien starwars l'aventure se termine avec le film et une autre hitoire (relié) commence dans le film suivant ...

Back