The << You have to try this restaurant>> thread.

I tried Satay Brothers the restaurant with a coworker the other day, tastes good but I find the portion ridiculously small for the price. Is it usually like that or portion got smaller due to covid?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

J'ai essayé l'Albacore à Québec il y a quelques semaines, c'était complètement dééééément.

I tried Satay Brothers the restaurant with a coworker the other day, tastes good but I find the portion ridiculously small for the price. Is it usually like that or portion got smaller due to covid?

i usually take papaya salad + sandwich of the day + one bun and i'm full. last time I went was mid-june.

on the expensive side tho

i usually take papaya salad + sandwich of the day + one bun and i'm full. last time I went was mid-june.

on the expensive side tho
We took 2 beers each
1 dish of Chicken brochette (x3)
Some noodle
1 dish of Steam buns (x2)
1 dish of Fried chicken (x3)
Another small dish that I don't really remember

Bill came out something like $100
Usually when you go to other typical bistro bar you fill yourself up pretty good with $50 before tip.

Tasty food but It's just that it was not filling enough.
Cool place though to grab a beer at the bar with a little tapas

À l'Indien sur jean talon ça demeure possible mais la portion est pas énorme. Il y a des places midi à volonté c'était genre 14$ il y a 3 ans.

It's way overpriced. Mais bon pas mal tout les restaurants sont rendu ridiculement cher, une Banh Mi sous 10$ c'est dur à trouver...

Le Super Qualité sur Bélanger, super restaurant Indien. Je sais pas si il a été mentionné.

Ah oui, j'ai jamais compris le but de payer + de 10$ pour un sandwich mais pour un Banh Mi, je suis prêt à me forcer. Heureusement pour mon portefeuille, les bonnes places sont rares.

It's way overpriced. Mais bon pas mal tout les restaurants sont rendu ridiculement cher, une Banh Mi sous 10$ c'est dur à trouver...

Le Super Qualité sur Bélanger, super restaurant Indien. Je sais pas si il a été mentionné.

la seul place que je trouve un bahn mi mangeable pas cher maintenant c'est au marché hawai.
Encore la c'est pas le meilleur mais pour le prix c'est super

Yea true, counting beers and number of dishes we ordered can make the bill reasonable. My beef is that we weren't that filled lol.
Say if you go to a typical bistro bar, orders a plate of burger and fries or any other plate, that's about $15-$20, + 2 beers $20 = ~$50 tax in. And you are full as fu

Essaye "Sous-Marin Nha Trang" sur Jean-Talon.
Leurs Pad Thai est pas mal aussi pour 10$
Fuck i miss faubourg greenhouse bangkok padthai in guy concordia

Chicken padthai extra spicy, it used to be $10, and it was one of the best authentic padthai in Montreal

Fuck i miss faubourg greenhouse bangkok padthai in guy concordia

Chicken padthai extra spicy, it used to be $10, and it was one of the best authentic padthai in Montreal

faubourg was nasty as fuck lol

Yea true, counting beers and number of dishes we ordered can make the bill reasonable. My beef is that we weren't that filled lol.
Say if you go to a typical bistro bar, orders a plate of burger and fries or any other plate, that's about $15-$20, + 2 beers $20 = ~$50 tax in. And you are full as fu

Sure and 40-50% of your plate is cheap carbs (bread and potato), then a bit of meat and condiment and a bit of greens.

If you were that hungry, you simply didn't order the right things on the menu.

Sure and 40-50% of your plate is cheap carbs (bread and potato), then a bit of meat and condiment and a bit of greens.

If you were that hungry, you simply didn't order the right things on the menu.

Dude, my point is portion/price ratio isn't great. It doesn't matter what I order. We are not talking some expensive sushi bar here with expensive ingredients. We are talking about what's suppposed to be a cheap indonesian street food.

Dude, my point is portion/price ratio isn't great. It doesn't matter what I order. We are not talking some expensive sushi bar here with expensive ingredients. We are talking about what's suppposed to be a cheap indonesian street food.

yes it does, they semi-regularly have a nice curry on the menu that's a good size. Satay is on the more expensive side of price/value but they have a lot of dishes that come in larger portions than those you ordered.

Its always been like this, its more like a tapas place

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Banh mi a cote vertu sont 5$ chez o-banh mi

Si non chez pho mymy sont en bas de 10$ aussi

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

yes it does, they semi-regularly have a nice curry on the menu that's a good size. Satay is on the more expensive side of price/value but they have a lot of dishes that come in larger portions than those you ordered.
Ok buddy I'm sorry for not taking the right dish

Back