Cherche un carrossier qui a du bon sens, Looking for a good body shop

tijosconaissant

Bon jai pas trouve de threads recent la dessus:

English will follow

Jai un 4runner a faire reparer jai toutes les pieces, mais il faut remplacer une partie du pilier B.

Un gars de body qui as du bon sens veux dire selon mes besoins:

-Prix Competitif : ( aussi tenir compte que j'aurai constamment des jobs de body a lui faire faire)

-Honnete : Si tu as pas le temps ou tes pas capable de faire la job , dis moi pas que tes capable, soudure, matcher une couleur avec le reste du body etc...

- Grande region de Montreal serait plus pratique....mais je suis ouvert.

I have a 4runner to get fixed, I have all the parts , but the driver's B pillar has to be replaced (also included).

When I say a Good body shop I mean:

-Competitive prices (please understand That I collect cars and motorcycles and will have many toys to get painted)

-Honest: If you dont have the skills, the time or the tools to do the job right don't tell me you can...

-In the Greater Montreal region would be nice, but for the body shop wizard that cost nothing im open...:)

PM me for serious inquiries or post...

Merci

Pffff ^

Je sait pas ou ta vu dans mon annoce que je voulais pas payer?

Si ca savere etre une job de 5k $ je payerai 5k $

Jai mes propres pieces parce que des pieces de 4runner 2008 limited sans rouille ni bosses, yen as juste pas au Quebec, le plus proche que jai trouve au canada cest au BC.

Donc ya fallu que jaille les chercher en floride mes pieces. Et il il netait pas question de mettre du Jobber sur ce truck la. De toute facon ya jamais de jobber qui vas sur mes vehicules.

Pour le prix je paye ce que ca vaut et naturellement je vais comparer avec les autres shops quand meme car je cherche un bon rapport Qualite prix, ce qui est juste normal. Je suis pas presse pour le faire reparer.

Jai au moins 5 autres jobs a faire faire dans les six prochains mois , donc je cherche une relation d'affaires durable pour envoyer mes jobs dans le futur.

Donc les gens qui n'ont que des commentaires inutiles et vides de contenu abstenez vous.

Tldr, tu veux une bonne job, tu as tes pièces et tu veux pas payer.

Bonne chance

Je crois que tu a mal lut il a dit prix compétitif dans le sens de si il lui fait des bon prix il va y amener plusieurs boulots a faire alors sa va être payant pour lui a longue ....

http://www.auto-design.ca/index.html

Luc Lefebvre has done work on my car.
Welding, colour match, paint finish and panel fitment was excellent.
It has been nearly 10 years since he did work for me and you still cannot tell.
No sanding marks, filler shrinkage, nothing.

He has a top of the line downdraft paint/cure booth clean like an operating room, frame alignment rack, ect.
I did the start-up on that paint booth nearly 25 years ago.
He has been using water based paint since 2006 while others have just recently changed.

If he has time or his prices are within your budget that's another story.
I didn't find his pricing out of line at the time.

Un ti ti body shop a Lasalle sur la 3ieme,
ca l'air de rien du dehors, c'est meme épeurant :D ( sans blague )
Mais il est la depuis 20 ans et +, ca doit a etre pcq c'est bien comme mini shop....
Pi y s'en criss si t'amème tes pièces.

Louis le boss, ( il faut absolument négo avec lui )
binnnn négociable et il fait une job parfaite ou un peu plus ordinaire dépendant de se que tu veut mettre $$$ et comment tu négocie avec lui.

http://www.pagesjaunes.ca/bus/Quebec/Lasalle/Atelier-De-Debosselage-Isabella-Inc/7790471.html

BTW j'ai été moi meme 2 fois,
100000000 % satisfait .

Last edited:
auto magik -----> on pierrefonds boulevard .

http://www.automagik.ca/

Guy does decent work, prices are a little better than others, but mind you labour and parts and paint are not free.

Did you even bother reading the post? The OP needs a B pillar changed.. Auto magik is far from a "body shop" but rather glorified detailing center.

Sadly I know more bad body shops than good..

Yeah Greg this is why I posted , I need to refresh my pool of body shops, the great ones I know have either retired from the business or became jaded and don't want to work on anything else than mega bucks complete muscle car restorations.

I had a great experience with Bodyco collision on Gouin near the sunnybrooke train station. It's a one man shop, but Chris does amazing work; he matched custom colored paint on my old Civic like it was nothing and is truly talented with metal. Killer price compared to the big shops too.

Did you even bother reading the post? The OP needs a B pillar changed.. Auto magik is far from a "body shop" but rather glorified detailing center.

The OP wrote carossier , in his thread title, and I gave the name of one. Its not my job to be aware of the service limitaitons of every single carosserie shop, in Montreal,but rather the OP's job of vetting the suggestions on the thread by calling them. Furthurmore, how do you know he doesn't do that type of thing?

If you know more bad that good shops wouldn't it be more helpful to list them instead of worrying about schooling me.

Un ti ti body shop a Lasalle sur la 3ieme,
ca l'air de rien du dehors, c'est meme épeurant :D ( sans blague )
Mais il est la depuis 20 ans et +, ca doit a etre pcq c'est bien comme mini shop....
Pi y s'en criss si t'amème tes pièces.

Louis le boss, ( il faut absolument négo avec lui )
binnnn négociable et il fait une job parfaite ou un peu plus ordinaire dépendant de se que tu veut mettre $$$ et comment tu négocie avec lui.

http://www.pagesjaunes.ca/bus/Quebec/Lasalle/Atelier-De-Debosselage-Isabella-Inc/7790471.html

BTW j'ai été moi meme 2 fois,
100000000 % satisfait .

Je connais bien son fils..mais j'ai jamais été le voir. je susi curieux d ele voir popper sur MR haha :)

The OP wrote carossier , in his thread title, and I gave the name of one. Its not my job to be aware of the service limitaitons of every single carosserie shop, in Montreal,but rather the OP's job of vetting the suggestions on the thread by calling them. Furthurmore, how do you know he doesn't do that type of thing?

If you know more bad that good shops wouldn't it be more helpful to list them instead of worrying about schooling me.

why are you suggesting gregster doesnt know what he's talking about, when you even wrote that you DONT know.

Back