Who do you consider to be the best auto detailer in Montréal

I'm really curious to see what your car looks like and what was applied onto it?? I can't imagine that the protective coat changed colour and embedded contaminants into it; it's supposed to do the exact opposite. Do you mind posting some pictures? I'm honestly very curious. Also, what colour is your car? And what colour it is changing to?

Subaru White Satin pearl.

I have no picture, but it looked similar to a white bath with light permanent stain.

Je viens d'aller chez waxxon hier et très satisfait du travail d'alex, j'hésiterais pas à y retourner :)

I had something similar to opticoat when I purchased my car. To be honest the coat get dirty pretty fast & it easily get chemical reaction to soap. Waxing the car in my opinion is a better option.

Surment pa sun nano-coating.. juste un scellant que le dealer ta vendu ave cun price-tag de nano-coating.

Le dude chez vag

Waxxon (Alex) did my Lambo and my other cars, girl's car, etc... Even came home to remove stickers and quick buff after the Bullrun.

JoeyV did my M3, S5, girl's car

CelicaGTS (Alex) did my M3 back in the days up to a few years ago

They are all guys I trust 100% and they are really good.

I can't talk about the others I didn't try.

heyyyy thanks guys ! :) I certainly did a lot of cars in th epast years haha.

I can't tell who's better since I only go to JoeyV for 6-7 years now, but I'm happy with the result

From "BEST" to "DECENT".

Okay.

Yes because I say the word best, somehow, the guy at Steve's will use a power sander / buffing pad and polish , that is 100X better quality than the guy at ... Waxx On, wax off, Master Miyagi or whoever.

Anyhow I have no dog in this fight, I know that Steve's son lurks somewhere on the board let him deal with the trolls for his family business rep.

Yes because I say the word best, somehow, the guy at Steve's will use a power sander / buffing pad and polish , that is 100X better quality than the guy at ... Waxx On, wax off, Master Miyagi or whoever.

Anyhow I have no dog in this fight, I know that Steve's son lurks somewhere on the board let him deal with the trolls for his family business rep.

Oh, can you please explain... If he uses pads and polishes, that means seriouz biz.

Second though... Never mind, not worth arguing with you...

IMHO,

Customer service has lots to do with being able to qualify with "BEST" service...

Not all of them get my 5 stars...

So far, I've only had a good experience and didn't feel like I was being treated like a piece of shit by two of the three detailers who have been named.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sacrament, as tu un trou de cul à place de la yeule parce que tu n'arrêtes pas de dire dla marde.

Surment pa sun nano-coating.. juste un scellant que le dealer ta vendu ave cun price-tag de nano-coating.

Fort probablement, mais je douterais que ca dure plus longtemp qu'un hiver complet. Parce que le coating avait bien marcher tout le long jusqu'a temps qui pogne l'hiver.

IMHO,

Customer service has lots to do with being able to qualify with "BEST" service...

Not all of them get my 5 stars...

So far, I've only had a good experience and didn't feel like I was being treated like a piece of shit by two of the three detailers who have been named.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. Horrible customer "service" by some that have been named in this thread already. Unanswered messages etc... Looks like I'll have to wait for CelicaGTS to come back to give him my money.

Back