Who do you consider to be the best auto detailer in Montréal

Waxxon (Alex) did my Lambo and my other cars, girl's car, etc... Even came home to remove stickers and quick buff after the Bullrun.

JoeyV did my M3, S5, girl's car

CelicaGTS (Alex) did my M3 back in the days up to a few years ago

They are all guys I trust 100% and they are really good.

I can't talk about the others I didn't try.

That life.

RRshE.gif

T'es bien trop nouveau pour te permettre t'utiliser ces lettres. Non offense but no. You cant.

T'es le pire shit poster du forum, essaye pas de faire la morale à personne ici et encore une fois t'as fait dérapper un thread où tu avais rien à apporter. Parle nous donc de ta SX4 pis quel detailer à travaillé dessus.

Yes because I say the word best, somehow, the guy at Steve's will use a power sander / buffing pad and polish , that is 100X better quality than the guy at ... Waxx On, wax off, Master Miyagi or whoever.

Anyhow I have no dog in this fight, I know that Steve's son lurks somewhere on the board let him deal with the trolls for his family business rep.

Lmao what a fucking noob...

You are right other detailers are using grinders a dremels to polish their cars...

The more you try to take care of your car, the more things happen to it.
I think I'll put aside the mild paint blemishes and look for a body shop instead.
Yesterday was a windy day and the Subaru Forester parked next to me wasn't careful with his door. Noticed this morning.

Don't think this'll buff right out...

IMG_0165_zpsmrjbui0o.jpg

IMG_0167_zpsq44efqk9.jpg

Any detailers up for the challenge? It's dented, and the scratch is down to bare metal. I'm going to touch it up ASAP so it doesn't rust, but I gotta get this fixed. So pissed.
Spoke to him and he was a nice guy; he agreed to pay for the damages. I'm a little less pissed after talking to him. Shiet happens.

^too deep for a detailer to fix

That said I'll hop on the Elegance Auto Detailing bandwagon (JoeyV)

He's detailed a few of my cars and opticoated a bunch of parts and panels for me

Dude's a wizard!

^too deep for a detailer to fix

That said I'll hop on the Elegance Auto Detailing bandwagon (JoeyV)

He's detailed a few of my cars and opticoated a bunch of parts and panels for me

Dude's a wizard!

I'm sounding like a broken record, but who would you recommend for fixing this deep of a gash? I know it's only a Mazda, but I'll only accept the best possible job out there. I want the thing to look perfect 15 years from now, as if nothing ever happened.

I'm sounding like a broken record, but who would you recommend for fixing this deep of a gash? I know it's only a Mazda, but I'll only accept the best possible job out there. I want the thing to look perfect 15 years from now, as if nothing ever happened.

Lots of people have experience with many body shops around Montreal, so the answers you get will vary.

Here's a recent thread:

http://www.montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?885044-Paint-shop-PierrefondsKirkland

The big name shops everybody seems to sort of recommend are

Strasse (Scottie2lo works there)
Auto Buggatti ($$$)
Automotion (shop owner's car is on MR cover)
Art (lots of good reviews)

There are many others, these are just the ones I know of from memory.

It'll cost you a couple hundred bucks to get that done: sand, bondo, prime, paint/blend.

Source: I had the exact same issue happen with my Mazda 3 a couple years ago. Had mine done at automotion

T'es le pire shit poster du forum, essaye pas de faire la morale à personne ici et encore une fois t'as fait dérapper un thread où tu avais rien à apporter. Parle nous donc de ta SX4 pis quel detailer à travaillé dessus.

Gnu gnu gnu t'es une vraie lopette. Un sx4 tu fais pas detail'er ca, tu le conduis, tu le gaz/change les huiles, thats it.

Ya pas un detailer qui voudrait travailler la dessus anyways la peinture est trop mince/fif/pas r'gardable.

Nico chez Mtl Auto Detail et CelicaGTS sont ceux que j'ai utilisé.
Ah oui, jokerpls chez Retouche Magik aussi!

moi je vais voir que waxxon(cobrAAA) pour detail mon Z32 ainsi que mon GLI. ya fais une belle job avant et je sais qui va faire une belle job cette année aussi.

JoeyV always takes exceptional care of me. Opti-coated my car the weekend I got it. I personally wouldn't go see anybody else. If I did, it would be Nico.

Steve's Car Wash ........ West Island . The detailer guy , does a decent job.

I don't know anything about what opti-coat is, but he does sem to do a good job, as always call and check.

Sérieux là... Ferme ta yeule criss de plaie! Tu sort tout le temps des réponse pas rapport!

Joey with elegance always made me happy at the ending result and recommended alot of my buddies to him they have the same point of view of mine he has godlike skills in that domain :)

Celicagts vient de faire une 3e voiture pour moi ..il est de retour et il travaille tjrs aussi bien et tres respectueux de notre bien !! Je le recommande

Envoyé de mon LG-D852 en utilisant Tapatalk

I booked CelicaGts on the 1st of may, he goes to Mexico in the winter

Thanks.. it was a great pleasure. I'll send you the pics soon..
DSC_5821.jpg

Celicagts vient de faire une 3e voiture pour moi ..il est de retour et il travaille tjrs aussi bien et tres respectueux de notre bien !! Je le recommande

Envoyé de mon LG-D852 en utilisant Tapatalk

Merci..
Ce fut une belle journée aujourd'hui. 3 voitures..
Charger SRT8
Fiat 500
Lancer

C'est toujours un plaisir et honneur pour moi de travailler sur vos voitures. Si je peux ajouter de quoi, MR est gate avec des bons detailers. Chacun on a une personnalité différente, une technique différente mais ce qui compte a la fin est de trouver quelqu'un avec qui vous vous sentez à l'aise.

Je serais ici pour un temps limité mais vous pouvez me rejoindre a mon cell au 514-608-6624.

Back