Questions about my Kswapped ES seadan

ilikecars

Hey everyone im a long time lurker first time poster. I recently acquired a civic 03 civic sedan with a k20a3 swapped motor tranny. ive have the understanding it comes with a ep3 subframe and i wanted to do some suspension upgrades somethings i have in mind are forged skunk2 ball joints i want the front lower control arms and rear lower control arms. my question is for the front since i have a ep3 subframe the arms from a civic ep3 would they fit. Also can anyone send me some links to these parts. and aanother question would the rear subframe from an ep3 or a rsx fit on my car. i plan on getting coil overs and i wanna modify all my suspension components at the same time any input is greatly appreciated Thanks.

another question i had is can i fit the brakes and 5 bolt conversion from a jdm dc5 on my car

Hey everyone im a long time lurker first time poster. I recently acquired a civic 03 civic sedan with a k20a3 swapped motor tranny. ive have the understanding it comes with a ep3 subframe and i wanted to do some suspension upgrades somethings i have in mind are forged skunk2 ball joints i want the front lower control arms and rear lower control arms. my question is for the front since i have a ep3 subframe the arms from a civic ep3 would they fit. Also can anyone send me some links to these parts. and aanother question would the rear subframe from an ep3 or a rsx fit on my car. i plan on getting coil overs and i wanna modify all my suspension components at the same time any input is greatly appreciated Thanks.

another question i had is can i fit the brakes and 5 bolt conversion from a jdm dc5 on my car

The suspension platform of your civic is the same as the Rsx and i'm not 100% sure about the EP3 but i think it the same as well, you don't really need much from an rsx or ep3 maybe the ep3 rear hubs with disks or rsx all around for the 5 lug conversion and for the coilovers, how i said before, it is the same platform, so they are the same, except for the front suspension the holes of the suspension strut are slightly bigger on either the RSX or EP3 but you can do some research and find out by yourself what are the differences!

The suspension platform of your civic is the same as the Rsx and i'm not 100% sure about the EP3 but i think it the same as well, you don't really need much from an rsx or ep3 maybe the ep3 rear hubs with disks or rsx all around for the 5 lug conversion and for the coilovers, how i said before, it is the same platform, so they are the same, except for the front suspension the holes of the suspension strut are slightly bigger on either the RSX or EP3 but you can do some research and find out by yourself what are the differences!

nice thanks alot for the input man after some inspection yes i did realise there very similar if not identical

civic 2003 et ep3 c'est interchangeable...
RSX en avant t'as besoin de prendre les tirods de RSX pour les mettre sur un ep3 ou civc

Back