Riots in Baltimore turning very ulgy

NEG POWER, des chips gratuit bruuuuuh

wDl5EzX.jpg

Hey.

mais on dira que on voudra.

Il a beaucoup Bullshit au USA. et c est just les noire qui son dans rue pour chialer qu il sont tanner de faire fourrer et Tirer dessus.

Je suis plus en plus de leur bord.

Comme Dieudonné en france. il est le seul qui fait vraiment de quoi.

Hey.

mais on dira que on voudra.

Il a beaucoup Bullshit au USA. et c est just les noire qui son dans rue pour chialer qu il sont tanner de faire fourrer et Tirer dessus.

Je suis plus en plus de leur bord.

Comme Dieudonné en france. il est le seul qui fait vraiment de quoi.

non sont dans rue pour voler des cartoon pis des paquet de chips, ils s'en caliss ben raide pour la plupart. juste des esti de makak qui veulent foutre la marde.

C'est beau de voir la rapace utilise la misère du monde pour passer leur message de haine raciale.

People like you are the first to start yelling about wanting mass executions the moment you are "culturally enriched."

Right now you talk from within your ivory tower but the moment you are exposed to this "vibrancy" you will become worse than Stalin.

People like you are the first to start yelling about wanting mass executions the moment you are "culturally enriched."

Right now you talk from within your ivory tower but the moment you are exposed to this "vibrancy" you will become worse than Stalin.

Go back to trying to make friends in bicycle and motocycle threads, Mr troll.

John Stossel - The State Against Blacks

Have big government "poverty measures" helped or hindered Blacks? Author-columnist-professor Dr. Walter E Williams joins John to explain.

John Stossel - The State Against Blacks

Have big government "poverty measures" helped or hindered Blacks? Author-columnist-professor Dr. Walter E Williams joins John to explain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85OIBOSJTwg

It helped buying a shitload of Nike shoes thats for sure.

Chose certaine, je commence a etre ecoeuré de me faire ''convaincre'' de me sentir mal parce que je suis blanc pis pas pauvre.

C'est toujours la faute des autres. La faute au gouvernement, la faute aux riches, la faute aux bien nantis, gnu gnu gnu.

You do realize Maryland is a Republican state.

Yea but what I mean is that if the president was a republican (which I think would be terrible lol ) The police would be "controlling" the riots. Or at least it would be raining tear gas.

Sorry for 2nd post but watching the live stream that kossak posted. Governor stated a state of emergency and called in the national guard. Apparently later today they wil try to "stop" the looters. This intense.

Back