Dirt : PC Early Access

Vraiment cool a date, la je dois me monter un setup avec volant et shifter!

Mais c'est vraiment tough pas d'assist (c'est ca qui est cool non?) En mode carriere je viens de tomber dans les 1970 rwd, sti c'est pas tenable lol

With a controller, all is forgiven. :)

I haven't tried to see the new event yet. No time to play until tonight - maybe.

Il semble y avoir eu un bug, c'est possible qu'il ne peut pas y avoir deux saisons en même temps... J'ai reconfiguré tout ça vous devriez avoir accès à l'event maintenant!

It should be all good now, looks like a season conflict, the hillclimb should show in your league.

Je suis entrain de faire le hillclimb..Je suis rendu au dernier stage complet. Wow j'aurais du me pratiquer avant jai aucune idee ou je men vais!

Guys,

Does anyone have suggestions for a chair I could use with a Wheel Stand Pro that would double as a dining table chair for my kitchen?

I live in a 300 sq. ft. apartment and I have zero spare room. All my chairs are folding.

I'm looking for a chair with no armrests, no pivot, and no wheels. Otherwise I'd just use my office chair. It should have good lumbar support and fit at a small dinner table, so it should be normal height too. Price doesn't really matter.

Thanks! :D

That's a tough one to help with. Are your folding chairs no good? Generally, the Costco folding chairs are pretty good, and cheap. No lumbar support at all though.

That's a tough one to help with. Are your folding chairs no good? Generally, the Costco folding chairs are pretty good, and cheap. No lumbar support at all though.

Yea they're good for sitting at a dining table that you can lean on, but not comfortable to just sit on. I'm looking for something like these, gonna go check out Staples today:

Space AirGrid Back Visitors Chair with Mesh Seat and Sled Base, Black

Tempur-Pedic® TP8100 Ergonomic Mid-Back Guest Chair, Olive

Got my first chance to practice this morning. Jeez, I was crap after doing no hill climb for about 2 months. One more practice session before I do the challenge. It's a struggle to even finish a full run at the moment.

Got my first chance to practice this morning. Jeez, I was crap after doing no hill climb for about 2 months. One more practice session before I do the challenge. It's a struggle to even finish a full run at the moment.

What kind of times are you getting for the full course?

Only finished one - 10:36 with a 15 sec penalty. I was down to sub 10 mins a while ago, and am much better overall than I used to be. I'd hope to get down to 9:50 or so, but it may not happen before Sunday. I just have to get used to these insane cars again, and play with gear ratios and differentials.

Practiced a bit more today and tried to be a little less insane. Going what felt like terribly slow, I got a 9:41. With a couple of stalls, and running off. Then I pushed it a little, but stayed conservative during tricky parts and got a 9:25.61, by far my fastest. The secret, as always, for me is to go slow to go fast!

Now I just have to do that without any restarts! :)

photo%201_zpsclgh2qwj.jpg

photo%203_zps29p5w2nz.jpg

Last edited:
Back