CAA Membership

telram

Legacy Member
Hey guys,

Does anyone know any ways to get a discounted CAA Membership? I used to get it through my insurance company for a good price, but they don't offer it anymore. My current membership is going to expire in a few months.

Looks like their fees have become more expensive recently.

Thanks!
T

Last edited:
If you're already a member it doesn't cost you the full price. Just call them up to know the exact price.

Using your CAA dollars to pay for your membership is also a good way to make it cheaper if not cover the full cost.

From what I have heard, if a current CAA member refers you, you get a 10-20$ discount. Not sure if true but its what I have heard.

Mon assurance aussi fournis 2 remorquage et 3 depannage (booster , clée oublier dans l'auto etc) par année et *je paye moins chère que toute les autres compagnie que j'ai appeller !

Cool. How many ride "services" do you get? I get like 5 a year with CAA. If DAA offers more than I might switch.

EIGHT (8) Roadside Assistance dispatches
• Up to eight roadside assistance dispatches per year are included with your membership, with towing up to 250 kilometers per incident!
FUEL DELIVERY – Out of fuel
• A supply of fuel will be delivered to enable you to reach the nearest available service station.

BATTERY BOOSTS OR COLD WEATHER STARTING – Battery dead or vehicle won’t start
• A service provider will attempt to start the vehicle.
TIRE CHANGES – Flat tire
• A service provider will install the inflated and usable spare tire, or tow the vehicle to the nearest appropriate repair facility.
LOCKOUT SERVICES – Locked out
• A service provider will attempt to unlock the vehicle.
MECHANICAL FIRST AID – Mechanical breakdown
• A service provider will attempt minor adjustments or repairs to render the vehicle safely operational, or tow the vehicle to an appropriate repair facility within 250 km’s.
WINCHING/EXTRACTION – Stuck
• A service provider will attempt to extract the vehicle from mud, snow or ditch.
TOWING
• A vehicle, unfit to operate safely under its own power following a mechanical breakdown, will be towed under the membership, to an appropriate repair facility within 250km’s.
That's whats listed.

Differnce between CAA and those other roadside assistance guys are the way they tow your car. CAA is always training and the roadside assistance guys well they just tow your car, CAA has planks of wood on the truck so your bumper doesn't rub on the plate going up, roadside assistance guys will just winch your car up and not pay much attention. The list goes on.

Differnce between CAA and those other roadside assistance guys are the way they tow your car. CAA is always training and the roadside assistance guys well they just tow your car, CAA has planks of wood on the truck so your bumper doesn't rub on the plate going up, roadside assistance guys will just winch your car up and not pay much attention. The list goes on.

And CAA offers a lot more services than just roadside assistance. They are very good when it comes to travelling. Back in the days, my father got a map with different routes to go to Old Orchard; from the fastest to the nicest. It was all ''free'' (covered by his membership actually)

canadian tire est 100$ - 15$ (voir circulaire) jusqu'au 30 avril

5 x 250km

CAA c'est vraiment passé date...un service de carte ? please...on est en 2015.

I know many people who have the costco plan and it was a CAA truck or contractor that showed up... I had a clients range rover towed out of pvm and they did an excellent job.

I know many people who have the costco plan and it was a CAA truck or contractor that showed up... I had a clients range rover towed out of pvm and they did an excellent job.
I was talking more about centre ville towing Menard and them guys I didn't know CAA was doing roadside for Costco if that's the case I might have to go get me a membership.

Why do you need CAA ? I mean on the last 17 years I needed a tow once and it cost me 110$. Are your car so unreliable that it's cheaper to pay for CAA than on a per use fee?

Back