LF: Bumper avant noire pour Saturn ION Quad Coupe 2007.

Metro666

Comme le titre le dit si bien.
Je recherche un bumper noire avant sans fogs pour la 2007 Saturn ION Quad Coupe a ma femme.
Il reste juste ca a arranger et l'auto est A-1 a grandeur.
Si vous en voyez un en shape laissez moi savoir en inbox svp.

Merci beaucoup!

Hey how's the reliability been on your quad coupe?

Seems like an interesting candidate for a winter car to me

Cant go wrong with a 2.2 Ecotec and very good on fuel for an automatic!
b0271efb319f1cffae1b5c74ac36589c.jpg

Had a 4 door for a while.
It was realiable for the time I had it
The suspension parts were cheap like getho cheap (link kits and shocks)
But the car was cheap to maintain and only let me down once or twice (had a problem with the module for the key and a clutch problem) I can't say it was very confortable but for the price it was a good deal. When I sold it the left flasher was burned out and there was a wheel bearing that needed to be changed. The bearing was kind of expensive but I lowered my price and the buyer still got a good deal. For some reason my gf hated that car she never liked driving it nor being a passenger in it.... Not that it mathers but

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ma blonde a eu le sien (un 2003) en novembre 2012, elle avait 185 000KM. Elle fait 500KM (avec un seul plein) par semaine avec depuis septembre, le char est rendu a 215 000KM environ et on a changer un bearing de roue en avant, elle a un disque qui est du, le planché est rouillé et elle a une fuite de gaz. Rendez-vous au garage demain matin checker sa. Bref tres fiable a date! Le seul matin qu'il n'a pas démarrer, mon jetta 2013 a pas partit non plus il faisais -33 sur mon cluster lol

Je reviens du garage: les freins avant etaient finis, un cardan de fini et le filtre a gaz... pas si pire!

Had a 4 door for a while.
It was realiable for the time I had it
The suspension parts were cheap like getho cheap (link kits and shocks)
But the car was cheap to maintain and only let me down once or twice (had a problem with the module for the key and a clutch problem) I can't say it was very confortable but for the price it was a good deal. When I sold it the left flasher was burned out and there was a wheel bearing that needed to be changed. The bearing was kind of expensive but I lowered my price and the buyer still got a good deal. For some reason my gf hated that car she never liked driving it nor being a passenger in it.... Not that it mathers but

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
M'y girlfriend loves her ION!
It's pretty comfy IMO!
And yes pretty cheap to maintain!
I think it has better build quality than a Chevy Cobalt!

M'y girlfriend loves her ION!
It's pretty comfy IMO!
And yes pretty cheap to maintain!
I think it has better build quality than a Chevy Cobalt!
It's good you are keeping these polymer panel cars on the road. I also think it was a good concept to begin with.

Maybe it'll make a comeback someday

Bofff non merci... Trop gros comme aileron. lol

Envoyé de mon Nexus 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back