Looking for a garage specialized in Porsche

Harley514

Hello, I am looking for a garage/mechanic that is specialized in Porsches, both new and old, in or around the Greater Montreal Area.

Dealership rates for labour are getting ridiculous, the amount of time they take to do the work is also insulting, and the price of parts have become a joke at this point. Also gone is the quality of service and the client customer relationships as well, they sell you the car with a smile and forget all about when you haven't bought a new car in 5 years.

Getting back to the point at hand...If anyone knows a good, well priced, quality garage/mechanic that does a great job on Porsches, both old and new, let me know as you might be acquiring a new customer.

I was recommended European Motorwerks on Jean Talon by a friend of mine who owns a Porsche, however I only found 1 review and I was wonering if anyone has any experiences with them.

Thanks!

Go see gregster. The best mecanic for german cars and it happens that he is a certified Porsche tech.

/thread.

The problem with Gregster is he likes to dress up like a woman when he works on the cars.. I don't judge but some people might feel uncomfortable with that.

He did a brake job on my 911 and wouldn't start unless I let him put his taupe skirt on.

The problem with Gregster is he likes to dress up like a woman when he works on the cars.. I don't judge but some people might feel uncomfortable with that.

He did a brake job on my 911 and wouldn't start unless I let him put his taupe skirt on.

You said you wouldn't tell :(

Back