Where do you get your brake parts?

Rice.Rockets

I just got a "new" car and I need new rear discs and pads.

I got quoted around 160$ + tx with garage account at napa for 2 discs and cheap pads for an 08 chrysler sebring.... looking to see if there are any less expensive places where I could buy some.

So where do you guys buy your brakes?

I just got a "new" car and I need new rear discs and pads.

I got quoted around 160$ + tx with garage account at napa for 2 discs and cheap pads for an 08 chrysler sebring.... looking to see if there are any less expensive places where I could buy some.

So where do you guys buy your brakes?

Sources AutoParts
DC AutoParts
Canton Autoparts

get a mechanic buddy to order for you, so you can have their price, which is like 30%++ off on consumer prices.

Having a buddy that works at a part store is also glorious, so find either one

for my winter Sebring I get all my parts on Ebay from them
http://www.ebay.ca/usr/primechoiceautopartsoutlet
and they ship quick from Canada !
Alain je regardais justement ce seller la. C'est juste j'ai quelques doutes sur la qualité des freins, mais en meme temps c'est juste les freins arrieres donc... Pi les freins de napa je suis pas trop impressionner.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Rear-Kit-2-B...ke:Chrysler|Model:Sebring&hash=item2a456ce834

84$ le set de discs et de pads... moitier prix comparer a Napa!

Sur RockAuto il y a un kit powerstop ca reviens a 115$... pas trop pire... quelqu'un a de l'experience avec cette marque? et devrais-je m'attendre a des frais de douane?

2zqbo2g.jpg

les 4 freins les 4 set de pads et sway bar link de mon sebring et 1 control arm de mon avenger viennent de ce vendeur
a date j ai rien a me plaindre

Tonifrisco Auto
2795, ch Bates, Montréal, QC
H3S 1B5
(514)341-2350

Give him a call on Monday.

Frisco!

514-341-2350

If he dosent awnser... Call back ... If he has a shitty attitude ... Dont worry ... Hes like that with everyone

Fuck Napa. Those parts shouldn't cost more than 100$

Napa can compete with the others, we have a range of "cheap shit" but we try not to offer it because the clients might wont be satisfied with it.

I can do 118$ plus tax Napa Lasalle 08 sebring 2.7. But you have to come see ME. I work friday afternoon, saturday, sunday.

No we can't compete with American prices..

Napa can compete with the others, we have a range of "cheap shit" but we try not to offer it because the clients might wont be satisfied with it.

I can do 118$ plus tax Napa Lasalle 08 sebring 2.7. But you have to come see ME. I work friday afternoon, saturday, sunday.

No we can't compete with American prices..

I didnt know you worked at Lasalle! I go there all the time to get my parts. I still have to make sure it's got the 10inch rotors and not the 11inch ones and I might do the front ones as well depending how much pad there is left. I'll come see ya. thanks

Back