Where do you get your brake parts?

J'ai fini par commander chez Frisco. finalement mes disques avant était glaiser et il restait peut-etre un 10 000km sur les pads alors je vais remplacer toute

Ca fini a ca :

Disque avant 30$ x2
Pad avant semi-metallic 20$
Disque arriere 20$ X2
Pad arriere 20$

140$ + Tx, ca reviens moins chere que sur ebay O_O

Almost a year later update on how the brakes are holding up:
I had to change the pads a few months down the line because they would squeal like crazy. Moral of the story don't buy 20$ brake pads. Ended up ordering Powerstop Z17 brakepads on Rockauto for around 80$ shipped and kept the original rotors. Braking performance is great with the new pads. The rotors have the usual rust where you'd expect, but nothing major and they haven't warped.

I know Frisco had better quality pads so learn from my mistake and don't get the absolute cheapest pads.

On another note I need new rotors/pads for my 2013 Taurus Interceptor, I will be calling him again because the front rotors are huge and expensive (same as SHO)

Almost a year later update on how the brakes are holding up:
I had to change the pads a few months down the line because they would squeal like crazy. Moral of the story don't buy 20$ brake pads. Ended up ordering Powerstop Z17 brakepads on Rockauto for around 80$ shipped and kept the original rotors. Braking performance is great with the new pads. The rotors have the usual rust where you'd expect, but nothing major and they haven't warped.

I know Frisco had better quality pads so learn from my mistake and don't get the absolute cheapest pads.

On another note I need new rotors/pads for my 2013 Taurus Interceptor, I will be calling him again because the front rotors are huge and expensive (same as SHO)
Ill give you a qoute tomorrow. They're heavy duty rotors?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Ill give you a qoute tomorrow. They're heavy duty rotors?

They are the big vented rotors for the 2013 Police Interceptor Sedan(Taurus). I would take cheapest rotors with a good set of pads

Let me know what you have!, I live real close to the shop so it would be convenient

Thanks

They are the big vented rotors for the 2013 Police Interceptor Sedan(Taurus). I would take cheapest rotors with a good set of pads

Let me know what you have!, I live real close to the shop so it would be convenient

Thanks
Rotors are 60$ each and pads in ceramic are 50$ i can have them this morning or afternoon. Let me know thanks.

I thought I would mention that while most people think of PERRY PERFORMANCE for their performance needs- we also stock the north shores most extensive brake parts inventory.
Perry Auto Laval and Performance all under one roof.

we stock basic brake parts for those beater/I am selling cars. In addition we stock premium coated discs at cheap jobber prices.

you can drop in or call or email- just be sure to ask for the MONTREAL RACING VIP code 7777 for best prices.

I recently ordered a complete set of brakes (front/rear pads+rotors, OE replacement) from maxbrakes.com

Cost me roughly 225CDN and so far I'm totally satisfied. Braking is smooth, stopping power is what you would expect, no squealing or anything. Time will tell if they will last.

I recently ordered a complete set of brakes (front/rear pads+rotors, OE replacement) from maxbrakes.com

Cost me roughly 225CDN and so far I'm totally satisfied. Braking is smooth, stopping power is what you would expect, no squealing or anything. Time will tell if they will last.

wow 50$ US pour disques + pads avant sur mon jeep. ça donne le gout de dépenser de l'argent que j'ai pas! chez napa c'est le meme prix pour juste 1 disque bahah

Max autopart sur eBaY http://www.ebay.com/usr/maxautopart
183$ shipped CND pour 4 rotors et ceramic pads pour mon 02 WRX
asser rapide côté livraison aussi
IMG_1631_zpskloot883.jpg

Always check local them compare to online. I don't mind people bringing me parts to install but in almost every case had they would have checked with me beforehand I could have got the same quality for the same price. Believe it or not but some of us garages are actually honest and pay close attention to online pricing...

Back