Bodyshop Recommendations for Hit&Run Scratch?

JROC

Walked out of the office today and when I arrived at my car I was greeted with this! :yikes: :cry: :( *td*

No Note, No Cameras...No one to go after.

2qx0ns1.jpg

s6ixyo.jpg

f4360z.jpg

29z61sp.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry to see this. People just don't care.
Are you going through the insurance?

I don't recommend any body shops anymore. They all have their flaws. Just look for one that gives you good service as there's 99.9% chances you'll return to have the job done again.

For your scratch, maybe is just better to have it sand it down and polished. Painting the 4 panels you're looking minimum @ $350 for a so so job.. and if you're like me... it bothers me even more when a paint job is not done right.

id go through insurance. You will get a decent warranty at least. i brought a couple of bumpers to a place that came highly recommended on this forum and i had paint chipping off the edges on one of the bumpers just a year later.

Not sure If i'm going trough insurance. Want to get a few quotes first, and see if its worth it after the deductible. Getting a quote from Automotion and another tomorrow.

You can check with your insurance for your coverage in case of a hitnrun sometimes they offer an additionnal warranty that waves your deductable in case of a hitnrun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AutoMotion, Art's and Subaru Rive-Nord have all done work that I've personally seen and "approved" of. Meaning they did a good color match, body work and orange peel match.

Well claim has been sent through and they have given me the option of doing through their network of garages which would include Pro-Color Vaudreuil on St-Charles, or Fix Auto, and Honda ile perrot. The work is guaranteed for the life of the vehicle and I get a rental. I also have the option of taking it to a garage of my choice. I've already gotten quote from Greg @ Automotion and from Art's over in Ville St-Laurent. I haven't heard great things about pro and fix, but has anyone tried Honda Ile Perrot?

Forgot I posted this. I finally got around to getting my car fixed under insurance. I went with Auto Bugatti in Dorval, and I have to say they did an amazing job. They had the car for 4 days, and when i got it back both doors matched perfectly to the 11yr old paint. The finish was perfect.

Glad to hear you got good results. Auto Bugatti is known for doing excellent body work, but their polishing is where many of my clients have had issues. In a few weeks, you may start to notice buffer trails. If you do, let me know and I'll gladly help you out with the finishing work.

Back