S15 engine dans un s14 rhd help

japanese_deam

Salut je voudrais savoir si un moteur s15 fit dans un s14 rhd .

Tel que transmission 6 speed sur le drive shaft du 5 speed ainsi que le diff du s14

Je voudrais savoir aussi si je prend toute mon fillage , injecteurs , ordo de s14 pour mettre sur le moteur de s15 si toute fit .

Jaimerais swaper s15 mais jveux pas trop me casser la tete et les information sur google sont plutot rare .

Merci de m'aider .

le moteur fite sans problème mais pourquoi tu voudrais une transmission plus fragile encore que la 5 vitesse ? c'est pas pour rien que les importateurs reste pris avec toutes les transmission 6 vitesses des s15

I did a really rough French to English translation on google.

But everything in a S14 will fit a S15 pretty much. You can put a S15 SR20 in your S14 and keep the S14 5 speed gear box. You can put a S14 SR20 in a S15 and keep the 6 speed. Almost all S14 and S15 are interchangeable. Almost.

well i think you got the point of his post, basically he asked if he can dump an S15 engine into a RHD S14

Ok, Well I'm assuming his S14 has the KA motor. Yes a S15 SR20Det will bolt straight in. I can't remember off the top of my head what kind of gear box the KA motors have if they are the same as the Japanese 5 speeds that are paired with the SR20. So you'd have to take a look into that, but if you can find a SR20 with a gear box and flywheel then all the easier.

If the S14 already has a SR20 (which I dont think in North America any of them did have one) the S14 SR20 and S15 SR20 are basically the same motor just tuned differently.

You are right, all the north America s13 and s14 had the KA24 engine. We never got the S15 chassis but I know someone who swapped that engine in a S14.
The common transmission swap for those are z32/rb25 transmissions with an adapter plate kit because sr20 and KA24 transmissions are too easy to break while drifting when you modify a lot. 6 speed s15 transmissions are even worse because they used the same casing as s13-14 with smaller gears so they strip easily.
For someone driving on the street the 6 speed transmission is good but not much more.

He said s14 right hand drive so it's not ka24

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back