Should MR ban all trolls?

Ban trolls?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. cette question on a déja parlez

mais quoi d autre?
Mr will never get better. The new generation is to immature. Before there was a lot of real technical questions, now everything can be answered with a google search. What do you think would be good for montrealracing?

L'autre problème avec MR c'est que les oldfags sont moins présent et vont tous quitter un jour (à voir ceux ici inscription 2002 - 2003 qui perdent encore leur vie sur MR).

Le manque de troll, de traffic et diversité dans les threads fait en sorte que les newfags qui connaissent mieux les internets que quiconque ne seront pas attirer a venir perdre leur temps ici et tout ce qui va rester c'est des LG, des MR.shelby, des Kossak et des theoutsider.

Mr will never get better. The new generation is to immature. Before there was a lot of real technical questions, now everything can be answered with a google search. What do you think would be good for montrealracing?

I agree if we look at all the forum.

I use OT for fun and giggle and many do. because after all people here are nice.

some read here have really good expertise.
it still a good resource. but that is ot.

General and dedicated sub forum are really not that active compared to 2009.

Ot is what is keeping this site alive. If you look at the amount of members browsing each section there is always more here. 2009 and 2010 were the best years. I would log on at work and pass hours reading here.

Ot is what is keeping this site alive. If you look at the amount of members browsing each section there is always more here. 2009 and 2010 were the best years. I would log on at work and pass hours reading here.

Yeah I remember too.

too much to read So I posted a lot less.

and yeah I check for fun with sub forum have more people and it is always OT

lol is this your reign of terror.

Why would you ban me ? if you do, tell danny i rather wipe my ass then pay for premmy ever again.

And what is your problem exactly? I was answering a question in the most neutral way and you jumped out of nowhere provocating me for no reason. I was not even talking to you at the first place.

J'ai déjà eu l'envie de me créer un 2eme account pour pouvoir m'appeler BonerFart mais finalement j'ai laissé faire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back