Kijiji Finds

No I get it. It's rare and in excellent condition.

Would you pay 25k for it though?

Example: (everyone knows) I have a 20yr old Sidekick in similar condition as the Tacoma you posted. When I talk of selling it my friends and my wife claim I can get >5000$ for it because it's rare and impossible to find. It's manual, convertible, 4x4 and 4 seats.

I know it's not worth 5000$ but go find another one in similar condition. Does that make it more desireable? I doubt it.

Like in the lowballer thread, whenever I look at something I'm going to sell I ask myself: How much would I pay for it?

Would I pay 5000$ for my Sidekick? No! 3500~4000$ I can see it but 5k$? No.

If I was loaded, absolutely I'd pay $25k.

Not trying to offend, but your sidekick is not anywhere near this condition. There's a huge difference in value between a vehicle that's in good shape and one that's near factory mint condition. Also, condition and rarity aren't the only factors. The 1st gen 4Runner is desirable and sought after. The Sidekick probably is as well, but not as much. There's a reason you've never seen one on BAT, and it's not because they are rare.

Lol comparer un 4runner sas a un Suzuki sidekick. Ya bin juste LG pour faire ça.

Pi btw. Le 4runner est aussi décapotable.

Pi btw 2 ces pas un Tacoma.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Not trying to offend, but your sidekick is not anywhere near this condition. There's a huge difference in value between a vehicle that's in good shape and one that's near factory mint condition. Also, condition and rarity aren't the only factors. The 1st gen 4Runner is desirable and sought after. The Sidekick probably is as well, but not as much. There's a reason you've never seen one on BAT, and it's not because they are rare.

Approved.

Il y a un aura autour des T4R, ce sont des véhicules qui garde bien leur valeur et si il est MINT il vaut son pesant d'or. Perso je ne paierais pas 25k pour celui-ci mais il y a peut-être des gens qui le ferait.

Il n'y a aucun aura autour d'un Sidekick.

Il y a les Bronco aussi dans le genre qui ont une certaine valeur s'ils sont propre.

Je vais dans me même sens que vous. Avoir le cash, je l'achèterais demain matin, il est vraiment en condition ''dealer'', mais c'est fou de penser que la valeur est rendu aussi haute

To be fair the Sidekick has 200.000km on it.

To also be fair we're not comparing the same type of truck, the Toyota is a better all around truck while the little Suzuki is more like a smaller more reliable more frugal on gasoline and more agile version of a 2 door Wrangler.

I wouldn't hesitate going on a Top Gear type jungle expedition/challenge with either of the two but yeah, the Sidekick would break my back.

le gars a update son annonce:
le char est a 140k , pas 110k et les défaut sont maintenant dans les photos...doesnt look good lol
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/ouest-de-lile-qc/2003-ford-marauder/1377682599?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

jsuis pas mal sur aussi il y a quelques jours que quelqu'un a essayer de passer une crosse , une annonce avec les même photos avait été créé a 7800$ mais la personne avait enlevé les photos des défaut et du bumper magané.
Une tactique de revente de marde surement.

To be fair the Sidekick has 200.000km on it.

To also be fair we're not comparing the same type of truck, the Toyota is a better all around truck while the little Suzuki is more like a smaller more reliable more frugal on gasoline and more agile version of a 2 door Wrangler.

I wouldn't hesitate going on a Top Gear type jungle expedition/challenge with either of the two but yeah, the Sidekick would break my back.

Next vacation: Drive until you can pick a fresh pineapple, then back. The Pineapple Express Challenge.

2000km to South Carolina in a Sidekick no thanks. It's mostly all highway, might as well take any given car with better seats.

I'll raise you this: I'm 6ft tall & Chubby, and I went to the Grand Canyon (and back), from MTL, in the back of a Suzuki Sidekick.

Not fun. Those fucking Canvas Top rattles and clacking drove me nuts.

I'll raise you this: I'm 6ft tall & Chubby, and I went to the Grand Canyon (and back), from MTL, in the back of a Suzuki Sidekick.

Not fun. Those fucking Canvas Top rattles and clacking drove me nuts.

Probably no AC either.

Last time I went to Italy my uncle loaned me a Samurai, first thing my wife and I did was drop the soft top. Second we drove from the outskirts of Milan to Sanremo, spend a few days at a villa my uncle owns there then we drove up to Pezzolo in the Alps in the Samurai.

Not comfortable but hey, we were 26 and reckless lol...

le gars a update son annonce:
le char est a 140k , pas 110k et les défaut sont maintenant dans les photos...doesnt look good lol
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/ouest-de-lile-qc/2003-ford-marauder/1377682599?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

jsuis pas mal sur aussi il y a quelques jours que quelqu'un a essayer de passer une crosse , une annonce avec les même photos avait été créé a 7800$ mais la personne avait enlevé les photos des défaut et du bumper magané.
Une tactique de revente de marde surement.

The car sat last winter on the 207. Supposedly had transmission problems, the owner had bought it as a father son project. I got offered it at 2300$ a month ago.

The car sat last winter on the 207. Supposedly had transmission problems, the owner had bought it as a father son project. I got offered it at 2300$ a month ago.

at 2k its worth it if you know a body guy with good prices, that or you have a garage to slowly work on it during the winter.

Jesus that marauder is wrecked.....that car must me a mess mechanically too....if the body looks like that, imagine what u can't see.

^^ T'aime tout ce qui est Américain ou t'est un gars de Ford ? Moi j'aime tout Américain mais j'ai une préférence pour Ford.

Back