Kijiji Finds

The 5500 rpm stall must be fun too. One of the clients at jpl had a 1400hp Chevelle he street drive. Said it was scary light to light

Back when I had my big turbo neon with the auto transmission the spool would lock up around 3,500rpm. I was running a 'small 50 trim' known to spool earlier.

I would litterally be always spooling at any given speed. Was amazing. Hard on fuel, but a killer on the street.

Thanks ;)

Got 3 solid offers so far vs what E46 M3 usually sells for but not in a rush to let it go cause price on clean and rare E46 M3 aren’t going down.

Sold my E46 M3 race car last week but the house I was looking to buy also sold last week so I will probably remove the ad soon.

Where do you find these cars ? Have you had it for a long time ?

Where do you find these cars ? Have you had it for a long time ?

Bought it 2 years ago from a member here on MR :)

It never been for sale. I know the guy since 2009. And he has first pick if I sell it. He wants to have the option to buy it back :)

awaille gâte toé !

nah j'vais etre sage et grateux ,
déja je plaque et assure full 3 bazoux pour 3500 a 5000km année sur chaqu'un , ca fait cher quand même + les entretiens et réparations sur les 2 plus vieux,
mais sinon le Riviera me tenterait en calisse !!!!!!

Dang! 19K...salvage title, 275000km!
But she look good...but still!
I should ask 25K I got clean title and only 169000km on mine!
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1507347704
$_59.JPG

Mon voisin a une 86 MINT original, low km, y'a toute refait les joints, bushing, etc mais peinture original, il a refusé 15k la semaine passé

Une GT hatch

Back