Kijiji Finds

That's about the going price for a 2.5L with that mileage and likely dodgy history. Cheapest I've seen is 6995$. Good driver but you'll need to DIY lots. Not something I'd buy from a corner lot and get stuck with both taxes though

Le style de revendeur de char qui inspire confiance ...

7995$ c'est ce que ça va te couter en réparations dans le semaine suivant qui tu va avoir acheter le char.

Le pare-choc avant est repeint et le color match est douteux. On s'entend qu'il a aussi effacé les codes pour enlever l'arbre de Noël sur le tableau de bord.

Le pare-choc avant est repeint et le color match est douteux. On s'entend qu'il a aussi effacé les codes pour enlever l'arbre de Noël sur le tableau de bord.

Tu as oublié un élément tres important ,
le km reculé ...
Ça parrais moins pire 185 000km que 285 000km !

would you for 400$
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1466149822
$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

I bet that car is rotted out to shit. Keep your 400$. Moving to west coast aka I'm prob going to federal prison

lol
Not off to a good start....I ask what repair it need...he said not sure...well you said you spend 1500$ and you are not sure what it need now....will see his next answer to: Does it run and drive...

This guy thinks he can avoid the question 'what needs to be done' forever? Lmao

But at 400 even if you part it out you can get you money back. Then again not sure who still drives a S type
lol
Not off to a good start....I ask what repair it need...he said not sure...well you said you spend 1500$ and you are not sure what it need now....will see his next answer to: Does it run and drive...

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

This guy thinks he can avoid the question 'what needs to be done' forever? Lmao

But at 400 even if you part it out you can get you money back. Then again not sure who still drives a S type

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
It's not even worth it to part out. There are barely any of these cars left on the road and an even smaller "fanbase". Don't bother

Back