Kijiji Finds

I despise people like that.

In his defense, he didn't word it exactly like that lol. He basically questioned if I know anything about Cressidas and 2JZ/R154. Said the car was most likely much more expensive than I expect.

So either he's asking something crazy like $30k, or he has been getting bombarded by kids that think they're going to pick it up for $3000.

It is Kijiji after all, gotta weed out the clowns.

haha, lol, on le sait, il te niaise.

Pas grand monde vont acheter une allemande 2004 de 300+km, surtout avec le 4.2L.

C'est vrai, il faut attendre qu'elle soit une allemande de 25ans avec 400 000km pour que ça devienne intéressant.

$_27.JPG

Toyota Corolla E11 1998

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camion...98/1237292642?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Right Drive is the most overpriced RHD importer I've ever seen... I'm sure they fix their vehicles up well and they're in great shape, but ridiculously overpriced.

Nice Cruiser though...

OMG that cressida!

What I don't understand is why build a car like that and then sell it 4000 miles after? My guess is he wants ~12k.

Right Drive is the most overpriced RHD importer I've ever seen... I'm sure they fix their vehicles up well and they're in great shape, but ridiculously overpriced.

Nice Cruiser though...

Never heard of them before. For sure it's overpriced because I saw another 1994 JDM diesel with similar mileage and same color for about 15G's in Ottawa a few months ago..

OMG that cressida!

What I don't understand is why build a car like that and then sell it 4000 miles after? My guess is he wants ~12k.

Selling to buy a house. Engine came from his Aristo, which is receiving an LS. You're exactly right, he was asking $12k.

Ad is gone, so I guess it sold. I can stop torturing myself over whether or not I need it in my life.

Someone one told me "There is nothing more expensive than a cheap porsche"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a friend who bought a 944 for 4K. Can confirm, the $ he spent of fixing it could have gotten him something better :laugh:

Back