Kijiji Finds

À ma connaissance c'Est un kit de conversion. Et ça beau être une GXP le gars est gelé raide avec son 35k LOL!

Quand le gars spécifie le nom de la couleur dans l'annonce (rouge endiablé, oxford blue, arctic white etc etc) tu peux aretté de lire l'annonce, le prix est 100% overpriced.

À ma connaissance c'Est un kit de conversion. Et ça beau être une GXP le gars est gelé raide avec son 35k LOL!

So I was pretty involved in the Solstice and Sky club back when they were still in production. I toured the Delaware factory before it was shut down and saw the coupes in pre-production.

The Solstice coupe is really rare and is turning into a collectible. 1,266 Total solstice coupes were made. The reason the number is so low was because it was launched in 2009 around the same time Pontiac was cancelled. When the news hit that GM was killing Pontiac the coupe was already in pre-production and orders had started coming in so what they did is the capped the orders to what was already ordered and carried on the production since it was already on the schedule anyways.

The breakdown is as follows

102 pre-ship to commerce coupes w/ VINs from 9Y105993-9Y107442
1,152 sequential VIN Pontiac Solstice Coupes
12 Model year 2010s

They ended up releasing the 12 2010 test mules to the public as they were mechanically identical to the 2009 but featured test colors or interior features. These cars are super rare and there is a 1 of 1 Canadian spec with a test color.

Surprisingly enough they have held their value quite well, especially the GXP and are selling for good money in the USA.

The Hagerty price guide currently lists the 2009 Solstice coupe as a collectible with the following valuation:

Concourse $44,900
Excellent $31,500
Good $19,000
Fair $12,000

I'm still on the local Solstice/Sky forums and boards and know people who have personally spent $30k to get a coupe recently

Here is one that sold for 45k USD on BAT
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2009-pontiac-solstice-12/

Here is one that sold for 29k USD on ebay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-Ponti...584230?hash=item3fe6785066:g:xu8AAOSwt3tepe6E

A local Toronto dealer had 2 of them this summer both listed at 34K, seems like they sold 1

It's not for everyone but there are so little of them that they are holding a good value. Prices due fluctuate a lot, a base is not worth close to what a GXP is worth and an auto is also worth less than a manual.

I'd love to have a coupe in the collection but the price is too high for me too.

étrangement , à chaque fois que je croise une soltice décapotable turbo , c'est des petits monsieurs chauves et trapu au volant

étrangement , à chaque fois que je croise une soltice décapotable turbo , c'est des petits monsieurs chauves et trapu au volant

Check aussi les proprio de vieille Corvette et Mustang , tres souvent tu sera pas déçu ...

Pour les Solstice et Sky , les rares fois que j'en ai vie s'était souvent des femmes.

Last edited:
So I was pretty involved in the Solstice and Sky club back when they were still in production. I toured the Delaware factory before it was shut down and saw the coupes in pre-production.

The Solstice coupe is really rare and is turning into a collectible. 1,266 Total solstice coupes were made. The reason the number is so low was because it was launched in 2009 around the same time Pontiac was cancelled. When the news hit that GM was killing Pontiac the coupe was already in pre-production and orders had started coming in so what they did is the capped the orders to what was already ordered and carried on the production since it was already on the schedule anyways.

The breakdown is as follows

102 pre-ship to commerce coupes w/ VINs from 9Y105993-9Y107442
1,152 sequential VIN Pontiac Solstice Coupes
12 Model year 2010s

They ended up releasing the 12 2010 test mules to the public as they were mechanically identical to the 2009 but featured test colors or interior features. These cars are super rare and there is a 1 of 1 Canadian spec with a test color.

Surprisingly enough they have held their value quite well, especially the GXP and are selling for good money in the USA.

The Hagerty price guide currently lists the 2009 Solstice coupe as a collectible with the following valuation:

Concourse $44,900
Excellent $31,500
Good $19,000
Fair $12,000

I'm still on the local Solstice/Sky forums and boards and know people who have personally spent $30k to get a coupe recently

Here is one that sold for 45k USD on BAT
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2009-pontiac-solstice-12/

Here is one that sold for 29k USD on ebay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-Ponti...584230?hash=item3fe6785066:g:xu8AAOSwt3tepe6E

A local Toronto dealer had 2 of them this summer both listed at 34K, seems like they sold 1

It's not for everyone but there are so little of them that they are holding a good value. Prices due fluctuate a lot, a base is not worth close to what a GXP is worth and an auto is also worth less than a manual.

I'd love to have a coupe in the collection but the price is too high for me too.

Excellent summary. The car is so rare very few even know it exists. I remember GM Ile Perrot had 2 GXPs with a rebate of $6,000. Even with that it wasn't a cheap car, MSRP was over $40,000. That price for the orange one isn't way off. It's a rare colour, clean and manual. There is a US dealer that had 10 mint coupes for sale a few months ago but the name escapes me.

Back